Multiple Questions

Naamah D.

1. I really want to put some toys and things on my side accounts, they're on a different email so can I still send items over to them?

2. Can I also use the trading post to send NP over to put them in the Neolodge?

3. Or to make this easier should I move my main over to my side email?

4. If so, how can they distinguish my main from my sides?

1. I really want to put some toys and things on my side accounts, they're on a different email so can I still send items over to them?

Yes you can.

Yes you also can.

That really doesn't matter.

For one thing, they are able to verify your IP and since you are only supposed to earn NP on your main account, if you were to do it on multiple account, with the same IP they would find out. In case siblings are playing in the same household, they could also take into consideration the birthdays that were provided and the emails attached to each account. I'm sure they can get even more information about their players, but those are a few of the basic elements they know about anyone who plays.

Yep. The easiest way is to add your side account to your main account's Neofriend List, then send items to them via your Inventory. Just click on the item, and click send to <insert your side account's name here>.

Yep.

Email? The only reason why you need email is to recover your password... TNT prefers that all of your accounts share the same email, but they don't enforce it.

They look for the account earning NP and doing dailies and assume that's your main. It doesn't matter if your accounts share an email, because your accounts share an IP address, which is just another fancy way of learning who logs in from where.

You might want to read up on TDN's Multiple Accounts Guide, because most of your questions involve side accounts.