Rewind back to non TDN days...

Sweetdang

What would have happened if you never stumbled/came upon TDN/ TDNF?

If you could rewind time and go back again, would you have avoided it altogether?

How did you come across TDN/ TDNF?

Just thought might throw that one out at you.

For me, I definitely would not have gotten so hooked on Neopets if not for TDNF. Would not have had any Neofriends xD Would not have known that really nice people live out there :) (my life is devoid of nice people blegh) Without TDN, I wouldn't have known there were so many dailies. And I would have, what, 20 avatars? (Though I'm not that far off now) I wouldn't even know what Avatars were! Wouldn't have known A LOT about Neopets... wouldn't have known how to complete Altador. (duh)

I came across it when I was searching for dailies link sites... used to use something called the Ultimate Neopets Cheat Site or something... AND TDN IS AMAZINGGGGGG!

Definitely wouldn't have been on the computer so much. :P

What about you?

I'd say the same here with the Neofriends thing, I was NFs with people I never really knew back in 2005 and 2006. Also, the only Neopets help site I relied on before I discovered The Daily Neopets was Nothing But Neopets (now defunct).

If I never discovered TDN, I'd be lost when it came to collecting avatars, game tips, Neopets mastery, and I wouldn't have a lot of generous Neofriends and friends in general if it wasn't for TDN and their successful community. ^_^

If I have never discovered TDN (I discovered it through this year's Altador Cup coverage):

TDNF:

1) I probably would not as much friends as I have (thanks you guys)!

2) It would probably take years to find someone who loves Neopets as much as I do.

3) I would not have known about events (Neopet Day etc) coming up.

TDN:

4) I would not have understood the games better without game guides.

5) I would not have known what's a daily.

6) I would not have known how to get avvies.

To sum it up, things would be a whole lot boring without TDN and TDNF.

So thanks TDN! ^_^

if i never discovered TDN, i wouldn't be on a forum with so many people who know and understand why i like neopets, and i would never learned so much english (not good enough, but better ;-)), or avvie's, plots, events, games and dailies, i would've never found them, i'm glad i did.

thnx google for giving TDN as first link of my search for dailies =D

♥♥♥ glad i met you all guys ♥♥♥

It's all thanks to the Altador Cup a few years ago that I even stumbled up this place (someone has graphics from here so I came by)

If I have never discovered TDN or TDNF...wow :O

TDNF:

1) Never would have made awesome friends!

2) Never would be part of Draik Lair and get enough motivation to get my own Draik/Krawk

3) Never would have found a lot of unique individuals that share the same interests ^^

4) Never would get a lot of votes in the BC and CC (it's all thanks to you guys I could get so far, thank you!)

TDN:

1) Never would get the few game avatars that I do have (awesome guides here!)

2) Never would have learned about new things on Neopets

3) Never would keep track of my avatars and how to get them

4) Never would have all those pet/petpet/item avatars thanks to the TDN Lending Program! Awesome program and I hope we can achieve more items for lending :3

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=tdnalp

^ (Be sure to donate to TDN people!)

Never would have made awesome friends!

2) Never would be part of Draik Lair and get enough motivation to get my own Draik/

/color]

THAT!!! i became a part of the draik lair today, and i love it=D

I found TDN when my friend became staff here. Then a while later I applied for Content Staff when applications were opened.

Without TDN, I most likely wouldn't be playing neopets anymore. I find writing guides and keeping things updated keeps me interested.

I joined pretty recently, so things wouldn't be very different.

But I will tell you, having the support here encouraged me to do things I had given up on. I just got a MSPP lender because you guys inspired me to start asking again. I got Snow Beast as a challenger because it was brought up here. I found The Drenched because of help here, and now I'm completely finished with DoN.

Without TDNF:

1. I wouldn't have any neofriends

2. I'd probably have not tried coding again

3. I wouldn't be anywhere near as far in my habi or play any kq

4. I'd still be in a guild

5. I'd have continued to sort of hate forums

6. I would've still been trying to decide what to do with my ixi

So not so much. I'm still grateful I stumbled upon here though. I think I was looking for something on water kyrii when I found here :)