Can't log-in? O_o

Caprica

Same issues here and I was freaking out,till I came here and saw others were having the same problems

Could it be possible someone hacked onto the neopets website and is messing with it??

Hmmm I doubt someone hacked it. They'd have to be REALLY good 0.o What bothers me though is if you go into your control panel and try to change your account information it says the password is incorrect each time. I just hope they didn't lose everyone's password :/

LOL I'm on facebook too... blerhhh so bored.

I'm... err not on facebook, it's full of creepers xD Well, mine is anyway *glares at*

Listening to music, wishing I was on neo... *sigh* At least some Moby will chill me out after this scare xD

I'm keeping this open on another tab, hopefuly someone will post when they manage to log in =^w^=

Well, now I know not to log out. Thanks for the heads up. And to think, when I was lending to people last night, I asked them to log in to older accounts to prove they had been on longer than a year!

I'm sorry to hear that you guys can't get in. I hope it's an easy fix...but it IS Saturday today, so I'm not sure if anyone will be able to do it.

I tried about half an hour ago and couldn't log in to my main or my side account. I locked myself out of my main account (half hour remaining until I can try again), but I can now log in to my side account.

My side account username happens to start with an 'A'. I'm not sure that matters at all, but it's more information.

EDIT: I can now request the password successfully for my main account. I suppose the problem is fixed.

Yay, i'm back in, thanks a lot tnt for fixkng it^_^

This is some serious glitch they're having :S I'm usually always logged in, but yesterday I was at my sister's and I logged on there ..

I'm also very sick at the moment so I just lie in bed because I can't do anything. SOOO BORED! :(

EDIT: didn't read the last messages, but I'm in now :) Hope it'll work for everyone soon!

EVERYONE is experiencing this!? Phew, I'm just SUPER glad I wasnt logged out recently, especially with Neo logging me out of my main frequently. I better avoid Habi or staying in any Neopets page for too long, or I could get pernamently logged out!!!! I hope Neopets does something about this soon, ALL the glitches just HAVE to occur on the weekend, don't they? *puts her main pets in the NL*

I was really scared for a few minutes last night that I'd lost my account! I've closed my ticket because I figure that probably enough people have opened them that they'll have examples, but hopefully they'll fix it fast.

• 1 year later...

Is this happening to anyone else right now?

I apologize sincerely for gravedigging.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. We have a topic for Neopets issues here.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.

Its happening to me...whats going on I cant log in???

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. We have a topic for Neopets issues here.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.