What is the biggest loss you have ever had on neopets?

tafeltennisden

Today i have very bad luck, i was lending the chokato (TCG) from the ALP program, but when i refresehed my inventory something happend.

Something has happened!

SLOTH FIRES HIS RAY GUN AT YOU!!! Your Chokato (TCG) is turned into a mound of sludge!

So this costs me 3.2 million NP and without even getting the avatar

What is the biggest loss you have ever had on neopets? and how come?

Omg. That's crazy.

I think my worst accidental loss was when I had taken out like, 500,000 to buy a baby PB from the hidden tower for collat and I got the tax beast. I think I lost over 70,000 np

Today i have very bad luck, i was lending the chokato (TCG) from the ALP program, but when i refresehed my inventory something happend.

Something has happened!

SLOTH FIRES HIS RAY GUN AT YOU!!! Your Chokato (TCG) is turned into a mound of sludge!

So this costs me 3.2 million NP and without even getting the avatar

What is the biggest loss you have ever had on neopets? and how come?

You have to be kidding me!

Wow that's some bad luck right there.

I would have paniced because of lending it from the ALP program and them thinking I was

trying to pull one over.

My first account (yes, my current one was once a side!) was frozen because I "cheated on flash games". It was Escape From Meridell Castle, and I got a score of 3299. I wasn't cheating at all, and they had no proof that I was (since I wasn't!) but they never gave me my account back. That was eight years ago, methinks. I lost about 3 million np plus a gallery, four beautiful (and well-named!) pets, and the chance to get the avatar for the Darigan vs. Meridell war. I had played on my first account, and they froze it after the war.

I also was scammed by a MSPP lender once--my own stupid fault, I suppose. It was back in the day when they were a LOT cheaper, and if the prices were the same now, I'd definitely be able to afford it. But the person was willing to take my 3.2 million, provided I didn't do it through auction because they were afraid of losing it. So we went through the trading post--I offered 800k on four lots, and they accepted every one except the one that was on the MSPP lot. It was stupid.

Yours is definitely worse than my MSPP experience, because mine was my own fault. I feel bad that you lost out--Dr. Sloth is a jerk.

Oh that is some bad luck! Like RoboHissi says, next time fill your inventory with junk to reduce the chances of that happening. I remember years ago a friend borrowing Tiki Armour for the Pant Devil avatar, and not putting anything else in her inventory and.... well you can guess where that ended :laughingsmiley:

I still remember the stress of borrowing MSPP too :eh: :ohno: :sad02: x_x :woot: I didn't have the collat ('only' 600k back then, but to me that was more than I'd ever save) so a fellow guild member fronted it for me, and I just about passed out from the fear of losing it while I got the avi LOL. It was fine though.

The worst that I can remember happening was early on in my membership, when I scored a Nerkmid in a random event, which was worth something like 80k so I put it in my shop. For 8k.

Oh! I also lost the first Halloween Lupe that was loaned to me for the avi. The guy who owned it was fine about it though and just made another one.

I accidentally donated the ALP's Zafara Double Agent Plushie to the Money Tree earlier this year :whistle: Cost me 6.2 million to replace it!

Thats actually not my biggest NP loss though. A few years back a hacker got into my account and took all my NP at the time (around 5 million) plus my own items totaling about 10 million. He also got into the side account that all the ALP things were kept on and took nearly 25 million worth of the lending items too.

I don't think I've had any losses as bad as some of yours, maybe I'm lucky, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... Well my first account I couldn't activate, had to create a new one and THAT wouldn't activate either, so I abandoned them and created a new account that is my current main and has been since. Though I will say I once got a Happy Birthday Negg as a Randome Event, then while playing Cliffhanger the Ice Devil stole it. :( It came out the way it came in. Then there was an invisible RE where the Tax Beast took a good amount of my NPs away, too. :grrr:

I lost all my neopoints and items to a hacker the day after I got my first 1 million in my bank way back when I first started neopets. My account was frozen and thankfully I got it back after explaining to TNT that I had done nothing wrong. I think it helped that several others were also hacked with the same scam...

I accidentally donated the ALP's Zafara Double Agent Plushie to the Money Tree earlier this year :whistle: Cost me 6.2 million to replace it!

Thats actually not my biggest NP loss though. A few years back a hacker got into my account and took all my NP at the time (around 5 million) plus my own items totaling about 10 million. He also got into the side account that all the ALP things were kept on and took nearly 25 million worth of the lending items too.

That is one craaaaaazy hacker! Why do people like this exist. :(

I lost about one mil by doing the stupidest thins - putting a halloween paintbrush in my shop for 99,999 np. I wouldn't be aiming for 1 mil if not for that... I would be aiming for 2 mil! D:

Oh! I also lost the first Halloween Lupe that was loaned to me for the avi.

Oh no! How did you lose a neopet? That possibility is pretty terrifying.

took nearly 25 million worth of the lending items too.

I. Would. Cry. :sad02: I'm overwhelmed just imagining that, and I'm sorry it happened to you Izzy!

uh... dunno...

well, maybe! i've sold the most expensive lab map piece for around 5K in my shop, as a newbie, but that's really nothing compared to you guys :sad02:

One time I noticed my bank amount went from 9.8 million to just 800k...I was cookie grabbed and that person took 9 million nps and spent it on something at the Hidden Tower (I didn't have the avatar from there so I know what they did).

TNT had to freeze my account for a week and I didn't get any of that back :sad02: