Crew Plushies Released!

hrtbrk

WOW!!!! The mincy plushie is one of the cutest plushies I`ve ever seen! loved them all!!!

The purple Kyri? If so, its a quartermaster.

Edit or is that a wocky? Anyway, the purple one is the quartermaster.

But if you search the shop wizard for "quartermaster" or "quarter master" it says there's nothing by that name.

And actually, I don't think it's a Wocky or a Kyrii; I think it's a Xweetok.

The new plushies are super cute! My moehog gallery was originally a plushie gallery, and I would have loved to put them in there. I also really liked the "crewdoku' part of the Krawk Island mini plot. I really hope Neopets can find a way to make it "more dynamic" like they said in recent editorial. The game was more fun to play than Roodoku!

All nine of these would look good in any of friends' plushie collections.

I like the Purple Xweetok one the most since it's one of my favourite colours, as well as one of my favourite non-LE pets.

Y'know...every time new plushies are released, I can never find them in the shop. Any time I look, there aren't any.

Ever. :sad02:

Simply because that users like to restock on newer items like those plushies since they'll be more valuable at the start.

As time goes on, the prices will drop little by little like with most new items.