Five Dubloon Coins

Sweetdang

Hi guys! Not sure if this is in the wrong place, but. :)

You all train up your pets for BD and stuff, and I'm just starting on it. (So little cash - less than 200,000 - to spend on weapons D;) However, I didn't put this into the BD thingymajig, because I'm not here to talk about battling, I'm here to talk about dubloons! :D

I'm training poofydragon and danel109 (My newest strawberry moehog! :'D) to become battledome pets. As their stats aren't very high, I still can train them at the academy. Now, here's the thing. Because of Poofydragon's level, I'm required to pay in 5 dubloon coins when i train her up for her endurance. (Low hit points :( )

I was wondering if I could buy them in bulk from any one of you? I'm planning to send Poofydragon on course after course after course... and as such I'm trying to get the dubloons I'll need for them. I know lots of people just stash them all away in their SDB... if I could buy one or two of them from you I would be eternally grateful :D

So, basically, I need FIVE DUBLOON COINS, and lots of them! If possible, could you sell them to me at a slightly lower price? Just sliiiightly. Like (lowerd by) 100np. I know all of you also are trying to save up toward your dream pet, or item, or weapon, so if it's a NOOOOOO I understand. Thanks for taking time to read this anyways. :) Just post here, or PM, or Neomail me if you have some up for sale. :)

Thanks to all those who help out!

- Sweetdang

EDIT: Have I mentioned how AMAZING people are sometimes? People like Kaanana?! I sent you a thank you note already, but honestly. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 Because you are the first person to EVER give me anything at all on Neopets. You're amazing, generous, kind, oh, and did I mention AMAZING? Thank youuu. :)

I think this might burst your bubble...I sell my five dubloon coins for 5k each and they sell within a matter of minutes from the time I put them into my shop. 100nps to me is a little low. The way things are looking on the shop whiz the lowest I'd go would be 2,500np

Personally I use the Island Training School it may be a little ore expensive since I'm now at 3 codestones each time. I'm trying to get back down to two for the meantime. Codestones I find are a lot easier to come across through random events and are also prizes in key quest when redeeming gold and silver keys though not always a guarntee.

If your looking for dubloons make sure you fire on the kraken everyday. I've gotten several dubloons from there. Also if you get one and two dubloon coins or others keep them and go to the dubloon-o-matic to exchange them in for the five dubloon coin.

Any five dubloon coins I get I'd be willing to sell them to you for 2,500nps.

I think he's saying 100 nps lower than the regular price you'd sell them at, not 100 nps per 5 dub coin.

I interpreted it the other way too. Bahahaha. Yeah, probably 100 np lower.

Did you say Five Dubloon Coins? I gave you one of these as well. I'm also really generous as well. ^_^

I interpreted it the other way too. Bahahaha. Yeah, probably 100 np lower.

I'm glad I'm not the only one plus that was really early in the morning for me lol I don't know why I was even on the forums.

If I come across a five dubloon coin in the next week or so before I start school I'll send it over to you!

Good luck with the training and I would suggest keeping any codestones you come across too just in case you want to use the Island Training Academy.

Oh, no! I just cleaned out my safety deposit box, so I don't have any more Five Dubloon Coins. If I did, I'd gladly send them over to you. :sad01_anim:

Good luck with your training, though! I'm glad to see so many folks being generous to you. :laughingsmiley:

Dear amazing people who have even bothered to reply me who I love:

@mouse_angel: Meh I think i worded that wrongly... Of course I wouldn't expect a lowering to price to that extent! I meant reducing by 100 np. Thanks for the tips... and there's the machine i was looking for! :D

@queensorchadragon: Thanks for clearing the misconception! You're right, I meant lowering to by 100np. :) Oh, and - *she :laughingsmiley:

@Karina: ^.^; At least you worked it out in the end! Thanks! :)

@Ethelune: It's alright, I myself have none :P I know! The people here are amazing. :D

@Xepha and Neomysterion: I got your gifts when I logged in today. Thank you, thank you, thank youuu! :wub_anim: (omg this thing's eyes move O.O) THANK YOUUUUUUUUU. You guys are pretty much the epitome of awesome. And yes, you're really generous, too. And coolbeans. And awesomesauce. And amazing. Yes. AMAZING. <3 Thank you so much! I'm so grateful, you get a graphic. :D

664789c6oez1lkq4.gif

THANK YOU ALL. You are amazing people. :)