New Game Challenge: Invasion: Blastoids!

hrtbrk

As I had said when the beta was announced, I don't find this to be the best game of this type I have ever played. I beat the challenges pretty quickly, but I'm not very impressed with the prizes, and I doubt I'll play a whole lot more of this game.

I got away with 51,700 Points out of 50,000, and I got Abigail and AAA. I'm thanking Awesome Paul for his tips on acing this challenge.

Takes some practice if you want to get more bonus rounds, which can really come in handy for getting that 50,000 score required to get AAA's prize.

Well, this game was realy bored... I got the 50k score and I won`t play it again.

How in the world are people getting 200,000 points in this game? I beat every round finishing the game and only got like 45,000 :angry: ugh, guess I have to keep trying :grrr:

Just wondering, but - each time you LOSE a level, do you keep the points you gained from it? Because that might be why...

I normally like games like this but I find it quite boring because the meteors move so slowly. And like others said the lag is horrible. Not going to be on my favorites list anytime soon. Also, beware of getting excited about the np ratio right now, new games often start out as high np ratio and then drop significantly later on.