Forgotten Shore issue/ ALP Lending chains

Sakeru_Kyori

I was wondering if its just me or what, but are you supposed to get an item everyday from the forgotten shore for a daily or is it like you go there and nothing is there then that sucks for you and you have to wait until tomorrow and try again?

And I'd like to know if there is a certain day the Pet Chain lendings start from ALP? I have a Tuskaninny I have to get rid of but it has to be 7 days old before I can do that. I'm in a few chains and I'm hoping they don't start until I can get rid of the Tuskaninny.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

Make sure when you're visiting the shore, you're there at least 24 hours after your last visit. Even if it's the next day, if 24 hours haven't elapsed, you will not be able to collect a prize. Apparently there is also a glitch that makes the shore unclickable. We need to see if TNT is working on it.

So far as your ALP issue, When you apply, you should specify dates that are not good for you to receive a pet. So if you need to wait 7 days before you're able to accept a transfer, you should state it in your application. If you didn't and you haven't received a pet or an email about when you might get the pet, PM Izzy. She should be able to help. At the beginning of the chain, she should email you an expected date that you should receive the pet, the user from whom you receive it and who you send it on to. In my experience, if you haven't gotten that email, the chain hasn't started. Izzy also likes to give people a few days at the beginning of the month to opt out of the chain. She sends an email asking if you would still like to be a part of it. You have until a certain day to respond. Then she makes a schedual based on those who replied and works around the dates they specified they could not accept pets.

If any of this info is wrong, Izzy, please feel free to correct it :)

at the first of the month you get an email which you have to confirm to be sure that you are in the pet chains.

i thought you have the time till the 5th of the month to do this, after that the chains start and you will get an e-mail the day before you are going to get the pet.

as soon as you know you are not able to receive the pet it's best you reply to the first confirmation mail i think and hope that it can be changed, otherwise you cannot receive it and have to wait till the next months chains

77332_chokato.gif

Editing my earlier post about the shore glitch, it looks like it's not a glitch after all. While you get to access the shore daily, you are not guaranteed a prize. Similar to the fruit machine and coltzan's shrine, some days you get something, some days you don't. If there is no object visible to you, you will not be receiving a prize that day.

The then chain hasn't started yet. I've recieved the confimation e-mail about still wanting to do the chains but no dates have been set as of yet.

If you have questions about when you should receive the pet, just reply to that message and ask Anime. ;)

The september chains are starting these days. At least the ones I am meant to start since I'm holding the pets for the ALP. :P