Four Species Get Free Training On Sept. 15th

hrtbrk

Since Peophin, Ruki, Blumaroo and Meerca owners missed free training on their respective pet days, due to the disappearance of Krawk Island, TNT is allowing one day of free training to make up for it!

These pets owners should treat their pet(s) to free training at the Academy on September 15th!

meerca_pirate_jab.gif

Now this is music to my ears, if only one of my pets were any of those above mentioned species. :P

Good luck to any one who owns Peophins, Rukis, Meercas, and Blumaroos, and enjoy the free training! :king:

YAY! I have a pheo and a blumi ^^ Thanks Neo!

Wow, that is pretty neat. I don't have any of those pets currently (lab Peophin got zapped into a Moehog) but I think that is really cool for people who do have those pets

That is so nice of TNT, aren't they just the greatest? I just wish one of those were my pets species.

You could morph them. My buzz was originally a Meerca but got zapped before Meerca Day. And my other Meerca got half a day's worth of training which is good. But now that I was able to save up for a pirate meerca morphing potion, I morphed the buzz back to a Meerca so hurrarh free training for my permanent pets :D

Oh, good, my meerca can make up training.

But guys, what's the point of saying "Too bad I don't have those pets"? If you don't, that means your pet gets free training anyway. ALL pets get free training on their day. It's just that some pets didn't get theirs, so they're making up for it.

Oh, good, my meerca can make up training.

But guys, what's the point of saying "Too bad I don't have those pets"? If you don't, that means your pet gets free training anyway. ALL pets get free training on their day. It's just that some pets didn't get theirs, so they're making up for it.

I know, but I missed mine. /terrible owner

I wasn't very active at that time... regretting. :( I know, it's my fault. I'll send her for extra training! :D

Peophin, Ruki, Blumaroo and Meerca get free training but the alert says Peophin, Mynci, Blumaroo and Ruki :O TDN forgot to remind the Meerca owners, and I sent one of them to MI already boooo. Anyway not sure if Mynci really do get training cuz it'd get their owners' hopes up if it's not true!