What was the last game you played?

Sakabato

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Smash Bros. Brawl....

Also, Viridian, what is league of legends, you talk about in your posts, but I have never heard of it :mellow:

I played so many games today I forgot the last one lol. This is what I played today:

PaRappa the Rapper

Mortal Kombat Unchained

Nintendogs Lab and Friends

Pokemon Platinum

Mega Man 3(yay for Gameboys!)

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Tekken Dark Ressurection

Burnout Paradise

And I was on Neopets for some time, my laptop doesn't let me play games so Neopets has been boring.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl....

Also, Viridian, what is league of legends, you talk about in your posts, but I have never heard of it :mellow:

I recommend you check out some youtube videos. In short, you pick a character to play with (magician, ranger, melee etc.) who all have special powers/abilities. You try to get to the other team's base by destroying turrets and destroy their nexus. Compare it to a capture the flag game, just a lot more intense :P

The 2 games im currently playing are:

Tales of Vesperia (never completed on first play through, but going through all my xbox rpgs again)

Driver: San Francisco

Though think my gaming days are away for a while, broken/dislocated my thumb today, im hoping the doctor will just click it into place tomorrow :P

I've been having fun on Icepets, another virtual pet site that I'm on daily. I never really play as much flash games over there these days, I've been doing more questing there nowadays.

Over the course of the day I played

Pokemon Black(I want a DSi action replay so I can beat that game for once and for all)

Soul Calibur IV(Created a new character that's funny but inapropriate)

Nintendogs Lab and Friends(Just got an amazing Husky on that game but his name is possibly inappropriate for TDN)

Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe(this was my first time playing as The Flash, I'm actually pretty good with him.)

A game called Saboteur.. you have dwarfs and one or two saboteurs depending on the amount of players. There are 3 cards, one with gold and 2 with rocks. The idea of the game is that the dwarfs find gold, but the saboteur has to stop them. Every turn can be used to place a new road on the map. It's fun to play.

My last game played would be Bionic Commando for the old NES.

I was giving this game a try after I found it at a collectibles store recently.

Last game I played recently was Vice: Project Doom for the original NES.

Another NES game I picked up along with Bionic Commando (from my last post).