New Maractite Morphing Potions!

antiaircraft

It looks like maractite Draiks and Krawks will soon be obtainable with morphing potions:

pot_draik_maractite.gifpot_krawk_maractite.gif

Draik | Krawk

Opening prices of 30 million on the trading post I bet :(

I'm not sure if Neopets is going to have a Maractite Day coming up at some point, but I really like the style of the Maractite Krawk and Draik MPs anyway. :graduated:

Krawks and Draiks are overwhelmingly over priced neopians have disappointed me I don't feel the love from neopets that use to be around year 3 and 4

I know what you mean. I simply don't get why Krawks and Draiks have to be so expensive (and maybe Lutaris as well).

That being said, it wasn't like there was a LOT of love in neo in Y3 or Y4. There was also the occassional scammer and all that, but the community was smaller I guess, and customization wasn't there yet so everyone was more focused on battling / collecting.

I have to say, customization has given the site a lot of boost. I just wish they didn't focus everything on that. (Although, to be fair, it is what gives them revenue.)

Woah....they might have to release more Krawk and Draik potions as they're so sought after...not like it's gonna help the price any. But you're sure to make a great profit off of one if you get one of these babies as a Random Event!