Greetings from scandinavia!

Dramatic

Hello fellow Neopians!

I'm Dramatic (or MK, you can call me what you like. :3),and I'm from Scandinavia, Sweden to be exact.

Well, I have been playing Neopets since 2009(?), but I can’t remember my first account name. I lost interest in Neopets, but started to play in again 2010

On Neopets, I like to change my Userlookup(s), write stories about my Neopets and play Neoquest :3

In real life, my biggest interests are theatre and reading. ;3

Oh and so you know, English is not my first l language (But my awesome big sister’s boyfriend is English so he can help me), but that doesn’t mean it will be perfect, please forgive my mistakes :3

That is all, I think.

If you would like to ask me something, please send me a Neomail :3

hello dramatic, welcome to the forums.

i'm lisauntie and i live in the Netherlands ^_^

i love reading too, and theatre :-D

well, enjoy your time here, see uou around

Hi, Dramatic, I'm new to this site as well. I perform in musical theatre--I sing and act. When you say you like theatre, do you like watching it or performing?

Hi Dramatic, nice to meet you!

It's nice to know that you are from Sweden, because I have studied there for one year, I miss Sweden so much, it is such a nice place~

As for neopets, I have been playing it for 9.5 years, my favourite things to do on Neopets are collecting stamps, avatars, and trophies

Hey there Dramatic, and welcome to TDNForums! I'm Neomysterion, and I hail from the good old USA, not any European countries sadly.