XBOX 360 Vs PS3

Naamah D.

So which on is better in YOUR opinion. I grew up using using both but honestly Sony is one of my favorite companies when it comes to consoles(I own a PS3 and PSP, grew up using a PS2 alot). I've only used an XBOX mildly so I really can't say much. Now if I eventually save up for a 360,which is kinda hard to do when your computor is ruined and your stuck with a "portable craptop"and you saving up for a new one AND(wow I say and alot)a new Heroes of Might of Magic is coming out, I bet I'd like it just as good.

Now I've seen many arguements come out of these kind of debates so please don't argue. Opinions are opinions.

So which on is better in YOUR opinion. I grew up using using both but honestly Sony is one of my favorite companies when it comes to consoles(I own a PS3 and PSP, grew up using a PS2 alot). I've only used an XBOX mildly so I really can't say much. Now if I eventually save up for a 360,which is kinda hard to do when your computor is ruined and your stuck with a "portable craptop"and you saving up for a new one AND(wow I say and alot)a new Heroes of Might of Magic is coming out, I bet I'd like it just as good.

Now I've seen many arguements come out of these kind of debates so please don't argue. Opinions are opinions.

Okayyyy, so I grew on Playstations, and therefore my vote is with PS3. They both pretty much ahve similar capabilites.

I prefer PS3 because the controller is smaller, the controls are easier (to me), and it is just what I have always been used to.

I had the orinigal PlayStation, PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2 (which I still have), and I now own the PS3.

The graphics on both systems are amazing honestly. The downside I find to an Xbox is the "Ring of Death". With serious over play of the system comes a problematic shut down.

It shows that a lot of Xbox's if over used, will give you 3 red dots in a ring and your system will no longer work. Not sure if this still is an issue. But I vote PS3 all the way. :)

I too grew up with Playstation (more so Nintendo, but that's besides the point) and I tend to lean to them, but mostly because the online service is free. If PSN would cost as much as xbox live then I would switch over to xbox. Sony really doesn't have any exclusive titles anymore.

Plus it's better economically to buy from an american company...but I won't get into that nonsense.

Summary: Sony, but not by much.

I grew up with a PS2. It had some ok games.

During one summer, I practically lived at my friends house; he had a 360. I fell in love with it.

So, to me, I like Xbox 360 better. :D

Wait one long darn moment. Where's the Wii here?! HAHA. If you included the Wii, it would definitely have my vote. I know it doesn't cater to the hardcore gamers, but I just simply enjoy the mario games, and can't do without my Smash Bros, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, Mario Galaxy...man Nintendo makes the best games.

Being on topic, though, I'd have to go with PS3, but ever since the fiasco with the hacking and the release of Kinect, I have gone over to Microsoft.

Hopefully the WiiU will prove skeptics wrong. :D

Wait one long darn moment. Where's the Wii here?! HAHA. If you included the Wii, it would definitely have my vote. I know it doesn't cater to the hardcore gamers, but I just simply enjoy the mario games, and can't do without my Smash Bros, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, Mario Galaxy...man Nintendo makes the best games.

Being on topic, though, I'd have to go with PS3, but ever since the fiasco with the hacking and the release of Kinect, I have gone over to Microsoft.

Hopefully the WiiU will prove skeptics wrong. :D

I'm a huge Wii fan as well. As far as the hacking goes I'm so glad I didn't do much on my PSN account. The Kinect seems like a decent idea. Those Kinectimals are so cute! PS3 wins my vote. XBOX 360 has that red ring of death thing. I don't think my brother got RROD necessarily. All I know is that he had to get a brand spankin' new 360 because something happened.

The Wii is aimed more at family gaming and fun with groups.

The 360/PS3 however are more hardcore game stations, with the really nitty gritty graphics and FPSs and all that. Probably why it wasn't included.

I'd choose 360, mostly cause there's more games to play for it. (at least when I had it)

To be honest each has their advantages and disadvantages. If I want to play online with my friends, and not pay a fee for doing so, I choose my PS3. If I just want to play an exclusive(Fable and halo series come to mind), then I play my 360. I also play a PC, so it could just be the fact I have ADD and like going between consoles so I don't get bored.(I'm 28 and yes, I still have ADD...)

For me, I'd pick Playstation 3, my older brother has a PS3 in his room. I never really play games on it, but it's really ideal for playing Blu-Ray discs if you're looking for a good Blu-Ray player.