I ♥ animals. I can't say the same for humans.

Halloweenhearts15

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/13002-animal-population-control/page__hl__video+games+violent__st__40 this topic ACTUALLY made me tear up. I am a huge animal lover, and peoples actions DISGUST ME.

I mean people act like they are ALLLLLL that. they act like they are God. I hate people. They sicken me. ( not all people. )

I really don't like people.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘The Debate Chat’ to ‘General Chat’.

Humans are animals.

I hate a lot of what humans do erring in there humanness, but I still love humans in general...

I also love animals.

I am curious what that link leeds to that you posted there...I have not checked...but I am about to.

Edit:

this comment from the last post on that thread...:

"imo, female cats should be picked up and neutered so that procreation is minimized and the problem will at least decrease.."

I find it funny that they speak of neutering females...wouldn't spaying be more appropriate?

yeah... I am not sure how I feel on this subject.:(

It is horrible.

I had classmates in high school who I caught maiming stray cats with bullets on the edge of their farm. :(...and they did not get much punishment from law enforcement..

it was a small town and the old families that had been there for generations would get special treatment...it seemed

Personally I believe that the one who left us stewards of the Earth will have more punishment for them...although it is not for me to judge.:(

I know, but these 2 teenage girls set a cat on fire, and they only got 100 hours of community service. I MEAN WHAT THE FUZZ!?

and for me 60 hours of community service was required just for graduating from high school...Me I did 360 hours of comunity service in High school...just because I like to help...

I know, but these 2 teenage girls set a cat on fire, and they only got 100 hours of community service. I MEAN WHAT THE FUZZ!?

That's terrible! That cat might of been somebody's pet.

I remeber reading about this kid who went into his neighboor's house and smashed their puppy with a hammer? What the crap! The family actually bought the family a new puppy. And guess what? He got Juvenille Hall for ONLY home invasion(at least from what I can remember).

If some sick freak did that to MY cat, I honestly would never forgive them. If I did that, it would weigh over my head for the rest of my life and never forgive myself.

I wouldn't because I like animals too much. But seriously people? COME ON!

EDIT: And for people who say animals don't have complex feelings, have the ever had a cat cuddle up to you and start purring?

to be honest punishment for animal abuse should be close to the punishment for human abuse :yes: . If you set a person on fire you wouldn't get 100 hours of communities service, you'd get 100 Years in Jail, so the punishment for animal abuse needs to be increased to slow down animal extinction.

Alas, some of the things people do to animals really are sickening.

There's also karma in the world though; there was a woman who was caught abandoning 35 kittens in a nearby wood during winter (9 of which later died), and the judge who was overlooking her case happened to be Michael Cicconetti, who is well known for giving unusual sentences. He sentenced her to spend one night in those woods without any food, water or entertainment, and since then, she hasn't re-offended.

no. I would never forgive the sick, twisted, immature, little booger that burned and/or smashed my dog or cat with a hammer. I would do the same. Let them see how it feels. ( i would put them out... I just wanna show them how it feels. And if they press charges I'mma start hunting a med-evil mace DOWN. ) :evil:

Don't hate the people, hate what they did. Revenge is never the answer. If you ever do those things those people did to show them how you felt....you just stoop down to their 'immature' behavior. If you do that....YOUR JUST AS BAD.http://www.tdnforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/angel.png

woahh.. dude. srsly?

I am perfectly serious...Why.:P

Does it sound like a joking matter?

It is horrible what some people do to animals(including humans)

But there are a lot of people that are just as you are on this issue...

Do you really hate them for what others do which they hate?

Halloween don't be a stubborn immature child like how those people acted. Making them know how that animal felt is just like YOU smashing that animal with a hammer. And in the end you gain nothing. You'll be just as low as those who do it. You don't have to listen to me just think about it.

Well. then. I DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO YOU. So ha ha and once again, H-H-AAH!

Um and btw. I AM A CHILD! Gosh, some people..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This thread is degenerating quickly into personal attacks and is (mostly) devoid of any real discussion. The correct place for a subject matter such as this is the Debate forum, and if this topic needs to be discussed further then it should be taken there. However, please be advised that much of this thread does not constitute intelligent debate and would not be tolerated on that board. Thanks.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.