It's Mutant Day!

hrtbrk

dgjkhfhk that chomby!! That thing disturbs me on multiple levels, but I gotta admit, I'm digging his goatee. D'aww, mutants are so weird. :wub_anim:

dgjkhfhk that chomby!! That thing disturbs me on multiple levels, but I gotta admit, I'm digging his goatee. D'aww, mutants are so weird. :wub_anim:

Lol mutants are those pets that fall under that category of being so ugly that they're cute. You just can't help but to love something about them. Hehe. :D

Lol mutants are those pets that fall under that category of being so ugly that they're cute. You just can't help but to love something about them. Hehe. :D

Right?? They remind me of my bulldog (so ugly, he's cute). I just wanna squeeze em.

Right?? They remind me of my bulldog (so ugly, he's cute). I just wanna squeeze em.

Haha I love bulldogs! They are so adorable with their smooshed in faces. Haha.

It bothers me that the art style is so noticeably different from all the other pets. . . And he's so much bigger compared to all the other.

Yeah, he's mutant, but still. =\

I understand what you mean. The art sort of looks more like a video game character than a new mutant neopet. I guess they are trying to upgrade, but not all of are accustomed to change.

I understand what you mean. The art sort of looks more like a video game character than a new mutant neopet. I guess they are trying to upgrade, but not all of are accustomed to change.

I completely agree. Like I like mutants and I was excited to see one for the chomby, but I much prefer my chomby as a pirate how he is. It's too expensive to commit to a new drawing that I'm not sure I like. TNT spends more time upgrading and I want real plot! ;)

P.S. to nbbug132. It says message you but I don't know how yet, but I don't think you can get paintbrush specific clothes traded. <_< Stinky right?

I completely agree. Like I like mutants and I was excited to see one for the chomby, but I much prefer my chomby as a pirate how he is. It's too expensive to commit to a new drawing that I'm not sure I like. TNT spends more time upgrading and I want real plot! ;)

P.S. to nbbug132. It says message you but I don't know how yet, but I don't think you can get paintbrush specific clothes traded. <_< Stinky right?

Pirate pet's are better anyways (Krawk Island Supporter) Lol.

I do understand what you mean though. Nobody wants to commit to something they will be spending their hard earned neopints on if they aren't going to like it.

It is just a waste.

And I may just submit a ticket to TNT complaining saying "Less drawing upgrades and more plots!" :D

Pirate pet's are better anyways (Krawk Island Supporter) Lol.

I do understand what you mean though. Nobody wants to commit to something they will be spending their hard earned neopints on if they aren't going to like it.

It is just a waste.

And I may just submit a ticket to TNT complaining saying "Less drawing upgrades and more plots!" :D

You are my hero, I like the art the way it is..

And yeah, one of those petpets has a very disturbing amount of goo leaving it's mouth.

Blech.

LOL! Now that yall mention it he does look like a video game character. XDD

It's not even that I don't like the style, it's that the style is so different from what's already out there that it bothers me. XP

Not meaning to go off topic, but you can trade them, but only with a pet that is the color of your missing clothes.

Meaning, I would trade someone my baby Lupe, they would dress him in the scarf and trade him back to me.

You are my hero, I like the art the way it is..

And yeah, one of those petpets has a very disturbing amount of goo leaving it's mouth.

Blech.

Heheh I completely agree. I just got my wisdom teeth out so I think I look a little bit like the Minitheus right now. :sick01: But I like how he's based on a minotaur I love all of his colors! But that mutant is pretty cool if I were into mutants, ya know?

P.S. I also agree, I love Krawk Island! I'm a Darigan supporter, but I just love pirates lol.

The Mutant Chomby has to be the best Mutant yet! Now this makes me want to make a side account and get a Chomby Transmogrification Potion for the side so I can have a Mutant Chomby. (still waits for a Mutant Poogle, Nimmo, Wocky, and Lutari)