Random Topics

Spirited Away

I was at the fanciest mall I have ever been in, the elevator was painted in the color gold, the hand railing on the 2nd floor was very finely crafted, elegant tile designs on the floor, fine instruments was played throughout the mall, and last but no least..... The stores were kinda' pricey(you know what mean).

THAT'S MY RANDOM TOPIC.

The only mall I've been in like that was in Belgium. I felt like I wasn't classy enough to even step foot in the place. /I wasn't - I knocked something over. :guiltysmiley:

I love malls like that. We have one like that in Denver. It actually closes early on Saturdays, and on weekends, the super high-end stores can close whenever they want.

They have stores like Saks 5th Avenue, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany and Co, Neiman Marcus, Movado, and Cartier. Some of the stores have skirts that cost over $1000. o_O It's fun to just walk around looking at things.

I didn't even know that malls like that existed. I guess i just don't live in a classy enough place. On a different note, in the mall I work in someone named "safari jeff" came in and did a show with a giant reptiles. Like snakes and tortoises. They probably wouldn't do that at that fancy mall of yours.

I don't think I ever been to a fancy mall before. The malls I go to are rather plain and typical with the Sears and JCPenney stores, as well as those teen stores and other regular stores.

Heh, I've never been to an upscale mall before, but I've been in some upscale outlet stores. (I differentiate outlet malls and regular malls, idk about the rest of you)

But, I live near a pretty big mall that's filled with general mall staples, so I'm fine for now. Most of my clothes and shoes don't cost more than $50-75 anyway. :laughingsmiley:

Michigan has Sommerset mall, the fanciest mall EVER, 2 buildings each with 3 levels, plus it had all of my favorite places (Hollister, A&F, Puma, Apple Store,etc)

Man, I would love to go to a high-end mall. I've only been to a couple different...regular malls? And there's a decent one in my town, but not too decent lol. It doesn't even have a Forever 21. :|