BABY!

Domi

Thank you both! I went to town earlier and got him a cute outfit. We went just to get my boyfriend's sister some hair dye because she had blue in it and got in trouble in school. We ended up buying tons of food and and baby stuff. Never take a pregnant lady shopping.

How sweeeet. :) Do you have a name picked out already?

Yes, Sterling Wickliffe.

Congrats! You'll put his pic up here right? *Assumes you will* I can't wait to see him!

Have you chosen a name yet?

I sure will, and Yep. *points up*

Personaly, I'm not very religious, but my family celebrates the holiday. Anyways, here are some of the ultrasound pictures we have of him.

Well, first this is a cute pic a friend made that I just saw, haha!

293200_128459347249817_100002572562728_164397_6203293_n.jpg

This was the first ultrasound, I almost cried. he was 10 weeks here.

251384_10150641106460022_840930021_19036675_5626677_n.jpg

And at 14 weeks

269996_10150685785490022_840930021_19304953_7113557_n.jpg

I have a few more that are really good at 18 weeks, but I don't have them on my computer right now.

Thank you both! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats :D<3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

We plan on celebrating them seperatly. Just save up all year and buy gifts for both his birthday and Christmas. It'll be interesting to say the least, but I'm up for it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! I just had my first, a little girl on August 4th. Good luck to you and if you want someone to bounce ideas off of or any advice send me a PM and I'll be happy to help! :wub_anim:

Sorry for the late post, but a new baby is a great bundle of joy for the Christmas season.

I had a friend of mine back on Neopets who also got a new baby this past Christmas. I hope things turn out great with your new son, Domi. :)

EDIT: Corrected by Cinnaminii.

I'm having a little boy due December 25th. :D

OMG! Congratulations ! I just had a baby girl in July :D

I love the name you chose, and I am sure it will be a beautiful, bouncing, baby boy !

Congratulations again !! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats! Baby Boys are the best... I had my first Feb 6th. He is a little over 8 months old now, and he is just a joy! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.