Neopets Jelly World. YAY OR NAY

Dillon

I remember marshmallow world. That was pretty creative.

Jelly world pwns. I mean, what's better than free jelly (besides free omelette)?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like jelly world, because of free jelly and the jelly games, i also think tnt are keeping it a gag because it might be a plot in the future (the half eaten jelly??)

but dillon don't say stay on topic because you asked for the link and metroid was answering your enquiry

but what is up with the missing jelly, its been there so long

i like jelly world, because of free jelly and the jelly games, i also think tnt are keeping it a gag because it might be a plot in the future (the half eaten jelly??)

but dillon don't say stay on topic because you asked for the link and metroid was answering your enquiry

but what is up with the missing jelly, its been there so long

On the Jelly Blobs of Doom game page, it says "Movie coming Winter 2008."

i say that im excited sorta off topic board now any thing about jelly world

I'm sorry, but could you sort of clean that sentence up a little? Commas or something? I'm not trying to be rude, but I can hardly understand what you just typed.

Also, maybe the staff is going to finally admit of a Jelly World when it becomes winter in 2008. I wonder if they have much more running gags planned?

i say that im excited sorta off topic board now any thing about jelly world

wat i was saying was im excited. Sorta off topic. Anythiny about jelly world now.

wat i was saying was im excited. Sorta off topic. Anythiny about jelly world now.

Dude, if you wanted to go back on topic, then why is it you who keeps going off topic? o_O

But I absolutely think they should add more activities to Jelly World.

Jelly World is nice, nut I think that if TNT is not going to admit Jelly World, it doesn't matter if they don't add more stuff. That is part of the gag (sort of).

What do you mean admit? And there is no gag.

That's exactly what a running gag is. You aren't very familiar with a gag, are you?

Wait, grr, words don't like me. Especially big ones. :yes: But you can gag on stuff and stuff with your throat.......................... Jelly World.

I think in winter 2008 is when there going to admit that it exsists. and that green jelly is going to begone.