Neopets Jelly World. YAY OR NAY

Dillon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yay to Jelly World!

I like Jelly world because theres free jelly and the thought of what you will win excites me lol, all of the time it's the common jellys though :P

Also I like jelly world because it's just totally random!

Yup. Bouncy Suppreme and Jelly Blobs of doom. I find both real hard.

By the way, if you can't be bothered to remember the simple address, simply go to Jelly World through the free jelly link in the daily neopets links page.

• 1 month later...

But they won't admit that it exsists. So thats why it is still a gag. A lame gag but a gag none the less. I get my jelly there everyday!

Actually, its not a gag anymore because almost everyone knows that Jelly World DOES exist.

You fail to understand what exactly a gag can be. It DOESN'T have to be unknown to some people to be considered a gag. For example, on some television show whenever someone says a certain word, an event repeatedly occurs;

Bill: That party was a hit!

*Bill gets hit by something*

A while later in the episode....

Jack: Our album is surely going to be a hit!

*Jack gets hit by something*

That wasn't the best example, but it's obvious that whenever the word 'hit' was said, an event that requires hitting occurred. Everyone could catch on to the gag. Otherwise, why would there be a gag if no one would notice? Therefore, Jelly World is a running gag.

Thank you Metroid for explaining that. *gives a gold Star* Morgan don't slap me.

Ill make it loud and clear. Anyone that still says it's a joke is a Noob or Newbie (could be the same thing in some cases).

I tried to make it my siggy and it said www.blocked Can someone give me the link to the jelly world boards?

I like Jelly world if some one told me I would go to it... but no one will give me the Jelly boards link! :grrr:

I'd like to know it too...

Oh and Jelly World is the best world...

Whenever you're hungry on your bed you could eat a chunk out of your pillow...

Sounds more like cookie world...

Yummy

*Fights with own self*

Self: You're evil! Think about giving away snot covered cookies and poisonous jelly!!!

MySelf: Why?

Self: Cause I said so.

MySelf: Ok!

• 1 month later...

This is way waaay off topic now.

Anyway in an effort to bring it back on track I say nay.

I say this because the joke that it doesn't exist is now even older and more pathetic than when in the news it gives a link to the hidden tower but the url is neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou which is really lame. And free jelly is worth 1np. That means I can play fashion fever 3 times in 4 minutes and buy 900 jellies. :sad01_anim: That is why I say nay. But still, I kinda like Bouncy Supreme.

• 1 month later...

But Jelly world is at neopets.com/jelly, just see for yourself. Once I got a srawberry trifle from the giant omelette!

But Jelly world is at neopets.com/jelly, just see for yourself. Once I got a srawberry trifle from the giant jelly!

Typo, sorry. Jelly, not omelette... my head is all mixed up.

Say, do you think marshmellow world exists?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not triple post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on topics older than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Angel Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.