Favorite Animes

Spirited Away

My favorite Animes are Naruto and Inuyasha (I don't really like Bleach) My favorite Anime movies are all made by Hayao Miyazaki. People think the English version of Ponyo is horrible, I find it absolutely ADORABLE! Especially the song its very very cute.

Miyazaki is my favorite! I just love his work.

And Noah Cyrus sounds like the voice actor of Chihiro in Spirited Away(english)

For anime, I like a whole lot of anime. For a single favourite, I've been a Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo addict myself. I guarantee you that Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo is funnier than any decent comedic American cartoon you've watched in your life. I suggest Bo-Bobo for anyone who likes stuff like Ren & Stimpy and Animaniacs, or anything else with a good sense of humour. :)

I think I've watched so many I can't even remember ...

I also don't have a particular genre to go by because I basically like everything I watch @_@?

Naruto: Has been and will always be my favourite anime to follow

Bleach: I really liked Bleach but there are too many fillers ... I watch occasionally when school isn't too busy

Vampire Knight 1&2: Captivating ... but I'm not too sure what ... I liked it tho haha!

Gundam Seed + Gundam Seed Destiny: I loved it ... first animes I ever watched :0!

Lelouch of the Rebellion 1&2: Really good, I'd recommend to everyone ahahah! There was a really good plot and the protagonist was quite peculiar :0 <3 it!

Kimi ni Todoke: It was just plain cute lololol

Hayao Miyazaki films: I agree ... these are the best anime films I've ever seen! My favourite is Castle in the Sky ... I didn't like Ponyo very much, but I did get a kick out of the head butt into that old lady's stomach x).

^ Kakashi totally is a freaking bomb LOL

I really like anime...a lot! My favorite ones are inuyasha,lucky star,naruto,lovely complex,the world only god knows(not so much) and anything else that's is about slice of life or romantic comedy(i love almost all comedy series). :D

• 4 weeks later...

The only one I watched was the original Dragon Ball, I loved it!

EDIT: Whoops, I didn't realize this was over 21 days old.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Shiny Magnezone) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't bump topics that haven't received posts in 21 days or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Shiny Magnezone if you have any questions regarding this action.