Happy Blumaroo Day!

hrtbrk

I was never a Blumaroo person, but I really love the style of the Transparent Blumaroo. There needs to be some more Transparent pets out there.

Ooh, I really love the new female blumaroo clothing. The hairstyle is adorable. XD The custard color looks very...plain to me, however.

transparent is so awesome! 8D and the female blumaroo's hairpiece is pretty cool.

*knocks an old lady out of the way* OOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Bloomaroos use to be up on my top fave before the redrawing but omgomhomh Transparent!! Fff I love that color! I feel like custard should be more...drippy? But eeee just in time for free training!

Ooh, I really love the new female blumaroo clothing. The hairstyle is adorable. XD The custard color looks very...plain to me, however.

Just what I though!!!! The first thing I noticed from the new style was the hair... one of the best wigs I have ever seen!

Haha the lamp is so cute. The girl blumaroo hair could be poofier, though. IMO. The colors are both well done. :)