Don't you find Gavrill McGill suspicious?

Don't you find Gavrill McGill suspicious?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Don't you find Gavrill McGill suspicious?

Other comments please post :).

This is just an opinion for everybody. Post your opinions if possible.

Please be honest. We must respect everyone's opinion and suggestion.

krawk-island.jpg

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘TDN Questions’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

I really don't find McGill all that suspicious in my opinion, I think the guy's devoted to helping recover Krawk Island.

For the dying hope that this event is just more than a simple KI redrawing, I find him to be more evil looking than Xandra after she went crazy.

To me he looks very suspicious...

I mean...

How is he (and his Warf) the only one(s) to have survived the ordeal?

And everyone else (and everything else) disappeared except for the shanty (the place where he lives I think)?

I think he has something to do with that giant squid.

Gotta keep a close eye on him...

He looks kinda evil to me...

Yes I do find him to be more than meets the eye. Not the sort I would take home to meet the parents. Everything he says seems to hint at benefitting him Krawk Island seems to becoming his own little domain...

All the double-takes he does in his written monologues seem to be placed there purposely to make him seem shady. Whether or not he actually is, I can't say. He certainly is passionate about restoring Krawk Island though.

Maybe he is evil a bit. When we enter the room we see only the thing which he has drawn and nothing else. I think TNT is trying to make us suspect the Krawk.

He couldn't have done anything because if he had he wouldn't be starved and thin.

Each day I think he gets more sure of himself and I think he really sees all of us as his inferior workers. He always seems to hint at the island becoming his domain and something that will be under his rule and will allow for his rise to riches and prestige. I might need to send him a written apology if it turns out what he is doing is for the good of Krawk Island and its Inhabitants but I don't think I will sharpen my pencil or find my writing pad just yet <_<