Squidmama's art dump thread

Squidmama

EEeeeeee *holds forever* That is the best compliment! I never thought I'd be told that <33333333

;w; I love you guys

Whoever thought telling someone you hate them could have such pleasant consequences :D haha

I'm getting seriously fed up with seeing how amazing people are at drawing. I'm buying Adobe's Classroom in a Book book and then you'll see!!!! YOU'LL ALL SEE!!! *looks around... realises how weird she's being... leaves immediately*

I posted a few of them in this thread earlier! I'm going to try and bag them out next month and be all done.

/hugs forever when ever you're ready I totes wanna see and EEee same here! I'm practising backgrounds its like gfgggfgd backgrounds

I do need help making a character. Maybe I should make a poll or something.

I can't seem to decide between British grammar or American eueueue

I made an art blog dump thing on tumblr but its not ready to show off yet. If anyone is interested I'll leave the link here or something! I havn't been working very hard on my own stuff lately because I was commsioned by the art cousil here to do art stuff to the garbage cans. If all goes okay, I'll still be doing that for a while. And Zibbet shop things. And Halloween things. But I don't want to forget how to draw so 8;D

I'll be doing the Homestuck 30 Day challenge thing starting today! And then I'll finish my 100 challenge thing and this and that I have lying around and then take requests from all you beautiful people if you guys want! So um yes!

It took me like 90 mins to find these on my main tumblr :I blaaarg now I remember why I needed an art one lol

tumblr_lqx3u45ozr1qjrdpyo1_500.png

tumblr_lqvh93w2ye1qjrdpyo1_500.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.