Squidmama's art dump thread

Squidmama

If that's alright :3 I'm just gunna dump some art here. Usually, its going to be neopet related but umm I do artz

don__t_fight_it_by_gloomy__rainbow-d4249jg.png

This is all you need to know about me 8D

count_von_roo_by_gloomy__rainbow-d42bbba.png

I've been coloring all the neopet coloring pages. Why is Von Roo so happy? Also, I don't understand color theory.

Is iiiit youuuu? 8DDDD

OMG saving that's my favorite Spondgebob face XD

I want to try and cultivate a more realistic style but every time I have time to draw I just wanna draw rubbery noodle people XD

I've been really busy so I've been colouring neopet coloring sheets to practice colour theory and practice using my various brushes.

quetzal_by_gloomy__rainbow-d44qwc1.jpg

tapira_by_gloomy__rainbow-d44r1gv.png

tapira_by_gloomy__rainbow-d44rbyf.png

Guilty!

D'aww. You coloured inside the lines so gud! I don't blame you for drawing rubbery noodle people. That's my favorite kind of people.

I can't wait for the newest episode to come out! Eee. The last one I saw was the Susan one. I dunno if I'm all caught up or not. I boycotted it a while after it knocked Flapjack off the air.

8DDD yaay meee. I feel one thirds dumb and a tablespoon of lame colouring the sheets and uploading them places but the rest of me knows its good practise and'll pay off in the long run and they're fun.

They're my favorite kind of people tooo! I wish I could noodle my arms. I'd.touch.everything.

I'm working on all this art for the art show but they're all horror and borderlining not okay I'm sure for this forum XD

I'm not caught up at all. I just watch it randomly when it's on tv. Mostly repeats.

They look good though! I'm not able to do stuff like that unless I have a coloring book and some markers, but still...it would be all sloppy.

jghfkgh that would be AWESOME. You could extend your arms to the other side of the room and never have to get up to find the remote again.

I wanna see anyway. c:

I luckily started watching it on a Marathon so I'm almost caught up! I just haven't seen the really early ones like the vampire girl's episode. Though I missed the one with the new vampire Ash. I need to set my tv to record when its on! c:

Awww thank you so much! Colouring sloppy is fun tho'

When I scan them up I'll pop them here then X3! The scanner is so yuk though. I miss the school's scanners ;w;

moar_coloring_sheets_by_gloomy__rainbow-d45x1mm.png

ssssss_backwards_sunset_by_gloomy__rainbow-d45x1uf.jpg

lol I accidentaled the sunset

lizark_by_gloomy__rainbow-d45x21u.png

triptych_by_gloomy__rainbow-d45xp4i.png

Slender Man stuff yo

Thank you!! <3 I usually gravitate to pastel colours so using brighter colours sure is a learning experience.

And ee~ I do want to get more realistic but its so much fun drawin all noodly like. I'm doing both a 100 tec challenge and a 100 theme challenge. Kicking my butt so by this time next year I'll be in a better place art wise :3!

Things in spoilers are NWS for artistic nudity or mild gore, nothing over PG-13

Theme: Anatomical part of the human body that neo dallies filters, lame

i002__three_ringed_circus_by_gloomy__rainbow-d3g9psv.jpg

Theme: Three Ringed Circus

bones_by_gloomy__rainbow-d3jzta6.png

Theme: Bones

i004__the_canon_by_gloomy__rainbow-d3k8xar.png

Theme: The Canon

002_by_gloomy__rainbow-d469yl2.jpg

Second of the tec theme, this one was stereotypical feminine art. In Colour pencils and water colours, two things that I'm not very good at

I'm going to do more neopet art soon XD

Like I can to photorealism if I'm doing it directly from a reference but I want to be able to do it from my head. Daw <3 I sure hope I do.' cause that would be rad |D

Yessss! Murdering someone with art can totally be marked off my bucket list now! Lawl~ I love that you love it! I made it for the art show as well as taking up a 100 theme thing. The show was in a really rustic area so I was like quick! Everything needs banjos! And I just love steer skulls 8D

Everything needs banjos!

/rose from the dead and died again. I want to start a band entitled "Everything Needs Banjos". Yesss, it's so perfect. I want to buy your art and staple it to my ceiling.

There would be banjos in the audience and sitting in the corner of every recording studio. But I don't really know how to play the banjo so it would be difficult to incorporate said instrument into any sort of musical fusion.

Yes, preferably in Swahili. ghdfkjhg let me know as soon as I can! x3

I'd link it up there but its all barren and junk. I'm working on my shop front nowish though. I have about three hours of free time left before a party so I'm either going to work on stuff or derp around.

Oh gosh! We can just swing the bangoes around wildly! I wish I was better at instraments, musical genius I am not lawl

I would probably derp around but that's just me.

Good idea! Swing them around wildly and shout old folk songs and, um, showtunes.