Who do you want to adopt?

FutureTXTurkey

Who Do You Want To Adopt?

Results Are In

The votes are in, and the winner is...

Sneaking in at the last minute we have a two way tie between Peophins and Draiks.

Congratulations to fans and people who voted for these species!

I have adapted the list to rank the pets by number of votes/order in which I will make them.

I am intending/hoping to make every pet that got more than one vote, but the winners get first priority.

I also kept a couple of the species that only got one vote because they were a species I thought would be fun to make.

Like I said I'm totally hooked on making adoptables, so I hope I get to make all of these, but obviously it will take some time.

Thanks to everyone who voted! I will keep you posted as I finish each new species, and I hope you like them.

I'm still working on the JubJubs right now, but I'm pretty close to done. I intend to finish before school starts.

Currently Working On:

JubJubs

Winners:

Peophin x4

Draik x4

Runners Up:

Cybunny x3

Hissi x3

Uni x3

Ruki x3

Kougra x2

Chia x2

Lutari x2

Shoyru x2

Aisha x1

Grundo x1

Completed:

Xweetoks

The list is in the spoiler tag above. If you haven't heard from me in a while please feel free to poke me and see what's up.

Out of all the pets listed, I'd like to adopt a Hissi for my Hissi's pet description page. :yes:

I'd love to see Kougra adoptables. I will soon have two Kougras on my main (one Tyrannian & hopefully one Faerie) so that's at least 2 you know I'd want :)

Also, I'd suggest Cybunnies or Lutaris. Really any LE pets would be good, I believe.

Well...so far no two people want the same pet. Which is not surprising, but I was kind of hoping against hope that there would be an obvious favorite, so I would know who to pick. I guess I'll kind of track peoples votes as they submit them. If a species doesn't have a vote buy the end of the week I'll remove it from the list so we can narrow it down.

If you have other people you know who would like a adoptable maybe you can get them to vote?

I really just want a set that a lot of people will get use out of, so it's just about whatever pets gets the most votes.

Who Do You Want To Adopt?

I really REALLY enjoyed making all of my Xweetok Adoptables, but now I have a problem. I'm totally hooked and I'm out of Xweetoks colors...

As such, I'm pleased to announce that I'm making a new set, maybe several, but I'm not passionate about any other species, so I'm open to suggestions.

I was going to make this a poll, but there are just too many species. Instead I'll just post a list of the species I'd be willing to make.

So, please select from the list and let me know what you would most like to see. Feel free to make more than one suggestion.

Also, they aren't included in the list because there are too many, but feel free to suggest petpets and petpetpets too. I bet that would be fun.

Like I said I'm totally hooked on making adoptables, so I'll probably be making more than one species before all is said an done.

Nimmo

Scorchio

JubJub x1

Korbat

Lenny

Wocky

Bruce

Kau

Usul

Aisha

Chia

Eyrie

Kacheek

Uni x2

Buzz

Lupe

Elephante

Gelert

Mynci

Peophin x2

Quiggle

Shoyru x1

Acara x1

Blumaroo

Techo

Moehog

Cybunny x1

Poogle

Kougra x1

Grundo

Koi

Meerca

Chomby

Pteri

Krawk

Tonu

Draik x1

Ixi

Yurble

Ruki x1

Bori

Hissi x2

Lutari x1

Ogrin

Gnorbu

The list is in the spoiler tag above. Please don't suggest pets not listed, but like I said before, do feel free to suggest petpets and petpetpets.

I suggest an Aisha. It would be really good!!

Well so far Peophins and Unis are in the lead, and I'm pretty happy about those. They are really lovely species to draw.

Not calling any favorites though...I would really love to attempt any of the pets on that list, so keep the votes coming.

In the mean time here's a preview...

zjFrj.png

I decided jubjubs would be cute, quick, and easy (my three favorite graphics adjectives).

So, while my TDNers are voting, I think I'm going to go ahead and make a quick set of these jubjub adoptables.

Constructive criticisms are welcome as always. I myself am debating the size, and the bouncy ball.

Awww! I love the Jubjub! They're one of my favorite pets. I currently have 3 myself and I'll definitely place them on their lookups. :D

I will ask my husband what he'd like to see. (I know he'll say Rukis, so that's why I tossed them on my list.)

Re-Vote!

Chia

Chia

Chia

Did I mention Chia?

no,you mentioned korbat.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The Results Are In

See the OP for more details.

I'd love to see Peophins or Draiks (:

Wow...you snuck in there are the last minute...

I guess Peophins and Draiks win. I'll move them to the top of the list.

So...now the results are in! See the original post for details, and no more votes please.