Habitarium Locked?

tafeltennisden

hello,

the last few days i can gather not so many NP from my habitarium.

i am in level 50 and had let the computer run the whole night, but only 3 purple gems of 500 NP where there after 8 hours of running. i have the idea that the habitarium very quickly get locked if you don't look at it. Everytime i don't work in my habitarium it quickly gets locked and no further NP are gained.

Doe anyone knows this problem and is there a solution for it?

Sorry I don't know - I used to leave it running over night when it could level up but I'd long given up on that.

It may be that TNT have picked up on the issue and are deliberately countering it. Or it may be that your petpetpets have run out of food/energy. Have you tried leaving them with food and stimulants?

It may be that TNT have picked up on the issue and are deliberately countering it. Or it may be that your petpetpets have run out of food/energy. Have you tried leaving them with food and stimulants?

before i left it running i assured that they where fully food and health.

probably it is indeed that TNT has changed a bit so it becomes harder to get NP while you are not behind your screen. No more "become rich sleeping".

or maybe it is because my computer is become slower ...

Even if they had full bars when you left them if you didn't leave them with food and stimulants they will just fall asleep after a while.

But yeah, I wouldn't put it past TNT to have stopped people doing that as they don't like the get rich schemes.

Even if they had full bars when you left them if you didn't leave them with food and stimulants they will just fall asleep after a while.

But yeah, I wouldn't put it past TNT to have stopped people doing that as they don't like the get rich schemes.

they dont fall asleep for atleast 6 hours and had my habi full of gems when i woke up this morning

some problems could be:

your internet is stuttering, cutting the connection while you are asleep

if your computer goes into sleep/hibernating then it will cut the internet to save power hence no gems

your storage reserves are full

you need to refresh

i dont think TNT has a problem at all with people leaving habi on overnight, especially since it was suggested in the neopian times once. why? the ads keep running regardless.

i dont think TNT has a problem at all with people leaving habi on overnight, especially since it was suggested in the neopian times once. why? the ads keep running regardless.

I've read in some topics around here that TNT actually locked some people out of their habitarium's for leaving them on over night. I don't know how true that is but it's worth bearing in mind. My comps too slow to cope with habi anyway so I only manage to run it at work!

i am in level 50 ... but only 3 purple gems of 500 NP where there after 8 hours of running.

That actually happened to me the day before last. I started up my habi in the morning like I usually do, and a few hours later I checked on it and -- no gems. I was like uhhhh...huh??!?

So I refreshed, and the gems started appearing again. But I never received the gems that the game didn't give me. :( I estimate that I lost around 20k.

Now when I start it in the morning, I make sure gems are appearing before I go off and leave it.

I guess that's my best advice: Just make sure gems are appearing like they should before leaving your habi unattended.

Also, in my humble opinion, it's not worth it to leave your habi on all night. Give your bugs a rest, and don't risk lockout!

same here ... i left it running for 16 hours yesterday and when I came back home today morning I only had 10 gems ...!!! and they were all not sleeping or anything because I left them heaps of berry jelly and bacon and apples and nectar and those purple pills ..