wheel of mediocrity

Alynniae

so, if you land on the petpet sign, you'll get a random tyrannian petpet

but, you can buy a krawk petpet at the tyrannian petpet store, so (i think) it is a tyrannian petpet

does that mean that you can win a krawk petpet from the wheel of mediocrity?!

i want a krawk :laughingsmiley:, they're cute and lovely :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

maybe just as a very rare, very, very, VERY rare thing, like finding a royal pb on an auction for 50K :laughingsmiley:

I suppose that the highest rarity pet I received from that wheel was either a Bluna or a Niptor, but I've yet to score anything higher than r90 from that thing.

I still would like the avatar for this wheel

Of course it wont stop on the ? or paint brush symbol but it will continue to go around for hours and hours THATS COOL and also the pteri that always grrrooowwwwllllsss at me right here buddy

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

@alliecu: are you talking about monotony?

@angelo: that's too bad, it would be awesome, maybe i should ask this in the editorial... Hmmmmmm

@piticent123: no, i've never seen it, and never searched for it, that's why it's so rare:-D

Edit: the lowest on the auction, 1 np, is nf only, i want to be his friend:-D