What is the best way to save up for a paintbrush?

LittleNami

Hello! :]

I am a newbie at neopets and I was wondering what would be the best way to save up for a paintbrush! I would like a baby paintbrush eventually! ^-^

So far I have 25k which I got from playing games, but are there any better ways that won't take quite as long? :3

Hehe thank you, and sorry if this is a silly question! ^w^

I normally get 30k a day, try playing some sponsor games for the extra Neopoints, and don't forget about Kass Basher too! It's an easy 3k non-sponsor game.

S.M.E.L.T. may have been a bit hard at first, once you get the hang the hang of it, you'll earn easy 5k from it! (you need 2273 points to get 1k from the game)

play more games, but that's not how i save.

i started restocking just a few days ago, i made 40K the first 4 hours, yeah.

but you have to learn it, so i recommend using the guide here on TheDailyNeopets, and on jellyneo and sunnyneo there are more guides:-P

ps: i see this is your first post, so welcome to the forums

I would really suggest Habitarium and Keyquest. I'm not sure if Habitarium is still down but it's such a simple game and incredibly easy to make bank from with minimal effort. Keyquest is beautiful because more often than not, you'll win prizes that you can really profit from.

I agree with inkt! I made lots of np from the Habitarium! It helps if your computer isn't very slow, I keep Habitarium open most of the day and check on it every once in a while. I get over 15000 now every few days.

Doing dailies every day really helps, eventually you get something rare at least once a week, or a bunch of codestones that can sell anywhere from 2500np to 9000np! I always get a few a week from tombola or random events around the site.

Playing games is always good too, I find Kass Basher and Maths Nightmare are both quick and easy to get 1000np from per play.

I've never really participated much in restocking or the stock market, but the few times I did I made quite a few nps. So yeah, there are plenty of methods and good luck to you. :)!

I second(third? fourth?) the habitarium. I got to 50 right before it went down for fixing. Now that it is back up, I just leave it on and check every few hours. I made 100k yesterday with almost no effort. There are plenty of guides on TDN, jellyneo, and sunnyneo. There is also a topic called 100K FROM HABI on the help forums I believe. Has a lot of good tips.

Having played the stock market for years, I can say it is the best in no effort neopoints. BUT it is very slow in my opinion and you should have a lot of np to start before starting to invest. 15k neopoints of investing a day.

I used to do restocking in purely codestones and faeries but it got old and tiring. I don't know how people do so well in it.

And of course games.

Baby paintbrushes are only 600k! You can make that in no time.

I just did a little bit of shopping at your shop. Good luck to you!

There is also a Random Event that can turn your Neopet into a Baby Neopet. You can play games, but I'd suggest spinning the Wheel of Mediocrity every 40 or so minutes, you can win big Neopoints time-to-time (100 min-4,000 max) if you do so. :graduated:

Agreed on the Habitarium, but I think people also underestimate games. I easily make 21k from games in under half an hour by getting 3000np each at Kass Basher, Zurroball(use the energy ball), Bouncy Supreme, Crisis Courier, Maths Nightmare (division, potato counter setting), Nova Defender, and Wrath of the Snowager. Some of these are games you need to get the hang of first, but once you do they are very quick to play to 1000np and their np ratios (other than maths nightmare) rarely don't change by very much each month so you can play them consistently from month to month. Best of luck! I have a paint brush gallery so I know how alluring they can be :)

Wow!

There's so much to try, but the Habitarium sounds good! I will also look at Key Quest, and also those games you suggested. :]

Thank you everyone! ^-^

I can get between 10-20k just from games depending on how much patience I have. The sponsor ones are good and so is Kass Basher. Nimmo's Pond is also incredibly easy to reach 1k on once you get the hang of it. The dailies are also really good because they're mostly free and you can potentially get a codestone or something. Key Quest is also great because the prizes are awesome, I once got a piece of a map that I sold for 100k. I highly recommend that.

I've heard that you can make a lot of money from Habitarium but I've never really understood it because I'm too lazy to figure it out.

Here is a really easy 30k:

Kass Basher

800pts=1000nps X 3= 3000nps

Fast Spy

1000pts=1000nps X 3= 3000nps

Simon Symphony

300pts=300nps X 3=900nps

Fashion Fever

300pts=300nps X 3=900nps

Capri Sun TableTop Throwdown

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol

600pts=600nps X 3=1800nps

Smurfy Central Park Patrol

750pts=750nps X 3=2250nps

Nimmos Pond

387pts=1000 NP x 3 = 3000 NP

Wrath of the Snowager

100,000pts=1000 NP x 3 = 3000 NP

Maths Nightmare

266pts=1000 NP x 3 = 3000 NP

Capri Sun Peggy's Peelout

Adver-Video

100-800pts=100-800nps X 5= 500-4000nps (average of 2250nps)

Shenkuu Warrior II

50,000pts=1000 NP x 3 = 3000 NP

Total: 32100 everyday for 19days= over 600,000nps(Baby Paintbrush)

If you need help TDN has a guide for every game here

Hope I helped :graduated:

When I was saving up for lab, I played mini games and left my habi running all day (i'm at level 50). I got about 100k a day. But now that I have gotten my map I have nothing to save for so it just sits there haha. I was also gone for a month so all my pets died on habi. Now i make 10k a day

Well I am working on my Habi, only level 14 though! D:

But 100k a day would be amazing~! ^w^

I will neofriend you Nami and send you buildings :)

Also do not forget to look at this topic for helpful tips

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/27772-100k-per-day-via-habitarium/

That's so kind thank you! ^-^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's so kind thank you! ^-^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nami you can add me too on Habi. I check it aboutnonce every hour. Just neomail me what you want and I'll be able to send it to you in nomtime at all!