Yayyyyyyyy!!!!

Naamah D.

Today while I was looking in my mom's jewelry I found my ear bar! I put it back in and it looks super cute. I usually wear the bar in my right ear and wear a long, dangly earring in my left. So, yay!

I'm assuming you're talking about an industrial? Or are you talking about more of a cuff kind of deal?

I love doing danglies with non-danglies; asymmetrical aesthetics (I blame my interest in the 80s for my love of this). I have 11 studs up my right ear and wear a dangly and two studs on my left. Originally I wanted to get an industrial on the left side, but ultimately decided that the symmetry of it would make it look off.

Edit: Aw, I only have a pic of the back of my right ear, "The Metal Death Trap"...Old pic, but it does the job. And there is my baby-kittens attacking my hair. lol

ear.jpg

congrats ... that's great and everything ... but what IS an ear bar ? ^_^

edit:

i love the song in your siggy :)

You like The Birthday Massacre! The are my favorite. And no, Scarlet Fever, it's just a little barbell I put in my right ear(lower lobe)

I'm assuming you're talking about an industrial? Or are you talking about more of a cuff kind of deal?

I love doing danglies with non-danglies; asymmetrical aesthetics (I blame my interest in the 80s for my love of this). I have 11 studs up my right ear and wear a dangly and two studs on my left. Originally I wanted to get an industrial on the left side, but ultimately decided that the symmetry of it would make it look off.

Edit: Aw, I only have a pic of the back of my right ear, "The Metal Death Trap"...Old pic, but it does the job. And there is my baby-kittens attacking my hair. lol

ear.jpg

lovely !!!

the maximum any of my ex's had was 2 piercings in each ear (and i thought that was very wow) .. and one of them had tongue and belly-button rings (which i thought was awesome) ha !!

You like The Birthday Massacre!

indeed ... but my favorite is still The Antagonist

Birthday Massacre is indeed awesome.

I've always liked the "decoration" aspect of piercings...They don't have the permanency that tattoos do (though I have a few of those, too. lol). The most I've had at one point is 18 (currently down to 16); you might say I like them, yes. :laughingsmiley:

wow, tattoos and piercings, i'm way to young for those.

but it's great that you've found your ear bar.

@scarlet fever your kitten is adorable

@angelo you've got tattoos?!, what kind?(sorry, i'm way too curious :laughingsmiley: :evil: :whistle: :* :yes: )

edit:

smilies are awesome :laughingsmiley:

@angelo you've got tattoos?!

well , i have small angel wings on my right arms and big tribal art of an angel killing the devil on my left arm *almost half sleeve*

I'm obsessed with angels , as you can tell :rolleyes_anim: