What is your favorite Lupe color?

Rommy

I have a mutant lupe that I used to like very much. However, after years, the mutant color has really rubbed me the wrong way and I want to paint him. I am stuck between Darigan and magma. Darigan I am kind of ehh about since I already have a Darigan eyrie that was my first ever colored pet. As for magma...yea I am still going through refreshing every 5 minutes to find my sweet sleeping guard spot.

So I am looking for alternatives. Lupe owners, what is your favorite color?

My favorites are Spotted and Tyrannian, although Magma is pretty cool looking too. I have a Baby Lupe that I think is cute but they're not for everyone. XD

I have a Desert Lupe and I love him a lot .. he's a copy of the Egyptian god Anubis

and I like Spotted Lupe because it also represents a real animal (African Dog)

in general Lupes have awesome colors you'll have no problem repainting him ...

Spotted is by far my favorite Lupe colour! Wild dogs for the win! I love the bright pink of the Sponge Lupe too! Royalgirl is sooo pretty too uum I use to like Plushie Lupe but not anymore. Mutant, Fariey, and Halloween too, they just lost their charm with the new art XP

LavaMagma is totally boss though! I really love Lupes XD This is the first time I've deviated from my Lupe slash Zafara dou. But yeah <3 Spotted.

I'm no big Lupe fan, but I really adore the Spotted Lupe, Halloween Lupe, and the Mutant Lupe out of them all.

I GOT MY TIME!

I was literally contemplating the spotted paint brush as I really liked the spotted lupe color when I decided to check the magma pool one last time out of blahness. THE GUARD WAS ASLEEP. Needless to say I started laughing outloud (literally). On my account the guard falls asleep about 11:20pm neopia time. Someone else on another topic said her time was 8:05 AM. There literally is no relation whatsoever. You really just have to sit there refreshing every 5 minutes. Thanks for everyone's responses.

I GOT MY TIME!

I was literally contemplating the spotted paint brush as I really liked the spotted lupe color when I decided to check the magma pool one last time out of blahness. THE GUARD WAS ASLEEP. Needless to say I started laughing outloud (literally). On my account the guard falls asleep about 11:20pm neopia time. Someone else on another topic said her time was 8:05 AM. There literally is no relation whatsoever. You really just have to sit there refreshing every 5 minutes. Thanks for everyone's responses.

Thats nice! I was going to ask you to paint him magma! Its one of my favorite colors. My timing is 3:33 am NST. Yeah, I know annoying timing. I was really sleepy when I found out the timings but I've managed to paint my Shoyru(which is in my side account now) and my Cybunny(which is in my main account).

:D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like many Lupe colours, even basic blue and green! (no way am I painting Illhaze, green just suits her!) But as for painted, well I think Spotted and UC Halloween are the best by far. They resemble African Spotted Dogs and Werewolves, respectively.

I have to agree that darigan lupes are kind of scary looking! Between the two, I'd go for magma, although I myself am a baby fan. I just loooove their little bandanas!!

• 4 weeks later...