how could this be ?!

Angeló

if you go to the Wishing Well , http://www.neopets.com/wishing.phtml , there's someone who won twice in a row (shadow gnorbu plushie) !!! just luck or is there something to it ??! :O

i mean , it's really annoying :angry:

maybe it's just a mistake, i know that from other sites.

on those sites they've got mistakes, and then someone's name was listed twice.

otherwise, i'm jealous!!!

Well, if you look further down, there's someone who won bag of peanuts twice too. :P I think it's all luck, really! Just try your own, you might just win twice too! :P

maybe some people figured out how to work around the system .....

Yea come on at this rate you may end up assuming everyone who plays neopets is a cheater.

I'm getting obsessed with the Wishing Well I think ... I want to win SO BAD :rolleyes_anim:

If the winners are randomly chosen, then it's perfectly possible that if they wished at the right moments, they could win twice. Long shot, but possible.

I have won two items at the same time once before, and it has happened to other habitual wishers I know too. There is no secret to it, other than to use all 7 of your wishes before 7 am and 7 pm. It's pure luck.

doesn't the well give its wishes at 6 am and 6 pm ? :guiltysmiley:

so I have to wish right after it gives out the wishes ??

It gives them out at 7 am and 7 pm.

The last time I won, I wished at 6:41 am, and got the NM at 7 am. (Though that exact time hasn't worked for me again. I haven't actually won again since then.)

maybe between those times u have to donate?

i'm sure many people did that but the exact amount to donate hasn't been found yet :mellow: that is - if that's the correct method