Hihihihi~!

Squidmama

Hi everyone in the forum! This is so exciting to find a huge site like this that's so active and filled with neopet-lovers.

UUum, let's see. I joined Neopets waaay back when it first started. I left for a while because our computer was super jank then, I rejoined and then left again in a state of rebellion when it was sold. And then came back 'cause I'm hopelessly addicted. Then I got busy and left again and now I'm back. I like to think for good. I love Neopets :v

UUuuum I dunno, my name is Wednesday and I should have gone to bed hours ago :I since I should be up in three hours. Hurrzah!

By the way, welcome to TDNForums Squidmama.

My name's Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets since 2002 and still like it even at my age of 19.

Also, I wish you luck on your latest endeavours Squidmama. :yes:

Yaaaay thanks for the welcoming! <3 Its awesome to see other people my age. XD I was talking to someone yesterday and they were like I'm 14 and I was like nooo don't talk to me I'm old and weird. I just turned 20 and I feel so ancient for some reason.

Welcome to TDN :) I'm Spritzie.

I started playing in 2002, and I've been off and on over the years myself. And don't feel old. :P I just turned 26 a few days ago. We have a wide range of ages here.

I'm dcoolb, I played in 2005, then had a hiatus that ended with my account getting splurged, I came back and now I am addicted again! Welcome to the forums!

Hi Arie! Woah, one the same account and everything?

Hi Spritzie! Oh phew! That makes me feel so happy! Like, rejoining a little voice was like 'Sssh stop that. Go watch the news and complain about today's youth' but I was all like ssshnoneopets.

Hi dcoolb! I hate when accounts get hghgfhfg I'm so scared of getting frozen. I started roleplaying again. On my very first account I had a warning like once a week :I

Thanks for the welcoming everyone <3

Hello Wednesday! I'm Izzy! I just turned 16 not long ago, but don't think I'm all tiny and young. D': I'm cool with the old people. ;D and I love to meet new people! Especially since I'm new here too! I'm a Senior in High school but still love Neopets! (:

Also, Squid Mama is an awesome username. xD

/squid squid

^ It's my squid noise. :D If squids make noise.

Hi Izzy! I love that name and that dinosaur! It makes me want to dance! And reminds me of this song:

Oh gosh, 16! Did you have a huge party? Yaay old people, we're cool, we're full of wisdom 8D I hang out with older people all the time, but I just realized that I'm like the old one now. Haha XD Yaay newness. This place is really rad.

I remember Senior year! A group of my friends and I rejoined Neopets that year 'cause Seniors got personal school labtopsss so we could play all the time XD.

Thank you! I lub squids! I hope the Kawk Island plot involves Squids, it would make my everything! I like your user name too! Its aweesome when they're something fun and number less.

Yesss! That is the best squid noise!

I actually didn't have a huge party. :/ My parents are lame like that. It /is/ really rad! So is that song! *bounces up and down to it* ;D Wheee!

Lucky about the laptops! I might get one for Christmas before college. (: None of my friends play Neopets though. :/ So I'm a loner there! D':

Squids in the plot would be awesome. b) I would so participate. They should make a new petpet that's a squid. ;D Quadrapus's (Quadrapi? Quadrapus? Who knows) Kind of remind me of squids though. o: Or maybe that's just me.

/squid squid. /squid squid.

I can actually make a really cool clicky noise with my tongue. :D Maybe that could be a squid noise. ;D

I didn't have a big one at 16 either. I told my Mom to hold on to that party money for my 18. We went to Chuckee Cheeses until the place closed XD And ate cake and had obnoxiously large balloons. Knocking toddlers out of the way. It was so boss. EEEe I'm glad you like it! ts so bouncy! Taco Party by 1-800 Zombies is another really good one! I'm listening to all this really bouncy music!

Ooo, I hope you do! College is so hard without a personal computer. Mine was destroyed by viruses on my very first week of college, it made life so hard! Aww! That'sa shame! All my friends have stopped playing. I'm trying to convince them to join again X3.

It totally would be! <3! This is the first plot I'd be around for since old Kass. Like good gosh! They shoould! They have a few that look like squids when painted maraquen but they don't have a super squidy one. Quadrapuseseses lawl XD Quadrapeople? Are really cute. I like how derpy they look. I think they're suppose to be like a fusion of octopus and squids cause they're round like they are :3!

/glubglub squid!

this could be a squid... or chuthulu. He has face tentcles right? That's like a squid XD

Hahah That sounds like an awesome party. I haven't been there in forever!! /bounces with you.

Hopefully viruses don't get my computer in college! That /would/ be terrible. Although I may be living in a house with my sister, so she'll have a computer! ^_^

I've never been around for any plots yet, so I'm very excited! Especially since i Love piratey stuff. (And squids.) I really want a Quadrapus now. o: The Squid/Octopus. o: o: They're expensive though, huh?

/glub squid squid!

/glub glub squid squid glub <3

They are expensive XwX I want them in my gallery! They only come in a few colors, so I won't have too much trouble getting them all! Cuttlebots are closer to squids but they're more cuttlefishy. There's like fellys, uniocto, and tencals but they're all octopusy! No outright squids!

It was such an awesome party! They have those deal or no deal game machines and like a group of middle age woman were sourounding us cause we were winning hardcore. We had like two low number cases left we made like 400 tickets or something!

Oh! Cool!! Having your sister as your roomate sounds fun! Do you know where you're going to college yet? I've gone to two colleges so far. I'm taking a semester off to make a movie. It was just too much trouble balancing school work and movie stuff :I

I'm sooo excited! I was totally bummed that I missed the Haunted Woods one. That place is my favorite world country place. 24 hours Halloween! Pirate stuff is so mmmazing. I bet everyone with a pirate gallery and pirate pets are having joysplosions over this. They've been waiting a long time! Meridell has two plots and so does spaaaaace and two for the deserts? I love how varried the counties are. I hope we get pirate paint brushes out of this *w* That would totally be mega delicious!

Hi Arie! Woah, one the same account and everything?

I've been changing accounts ever since I forgot my password (and username) for my first one. The account I use now will be five months soon. And I never actually played Neopets that often before.

I like your gallery lol. Never seen a squid gallery before. :P

I'm a chronic account changer too XD Mostly, every time I took a break I started a new one. I like a fresh feeling but I want to work on this account until its shiny and magical 8D

Thank you! I hope I can complete it. I'm saving up and stuff. I think I'm going to pump up the floor space, grab a red bull and mass buy XD

I can't wait to see your gallery with squid stuff. I didn't know there were many things with the word 'squid' in them. :P

I've newly made a gallery. Its supposed to be filled with red things but its not because I'm too lazy to buy things.

/squiddley glubsquid squidd

Haha I just looked at your gallery. ^_^ It's adorable. I wish I like, took the time and effort to snazz up my profile and pets and all that good stuff. Yeah... no outright squids. :c But I still like Quadrapi/Quadrapuses/Quadrapeople/Quadrapus' etc. because of that one adorable avatar that's all. "Durp" And it's like, I just want to hug them! ;D

I'm probably going to University of Arizona, just because it's close by. You're making a movie? o: Woaaah, Cool!

I've always wanted to have a Pirate gallery. But... like I said. Never took the time. xD And some things get really expensive. I randomly buy too much stuff (I bought a Green Ham because I thought it was funny. Pssh.) Pirate Paint Brushes would be amazing.... Dreamie right there. ^_^

My gallery is adorable?!?! No way. :P It doesn't even have a look up!

Who's making a movie?

I like Pirate galleries too! :D

Yeah, Pirate PBs are costly. Most Pirate things are.

I've seen one before and it was really good. :)

I know right? Green ham sounds funny. :D

I can't wait to see your gallery with squid stuff. I didn't know there were many things with the word 'squid' in them.

I've newly made a gallery. Its supposed to be filled with red things but its not because I'm too lazy to buy things.

Not many! There are only a few more items that have squid in their name that I need! And the squid outfits from the Neomall. After that, all the Octopus things and the cuttlefish and the tentcles! I like the red idea! It'll look so pretty and impressive!

OOoo! They have an avatar! I didn't know that! I must get it! I want the Titanic Squid Avatar somethin' furce. OOo that's so cool! I never went to the bigger colleges, I think the next school I go to will be big like that. With big classrooms filled with students *w* how cool! And yep! It's going to be a horror one and if everything goes according to plan it'll be online by the 31 of October!

You should totally go for the Pirate theme Izzy, with this event tons of pirate items are up for grabs I bet it'll knock the list down a bit! OOh Green Ham! It can be Doctor Susse theme? XD I love some of the pirates. I like pirate lutaris and I just love how seafairing the pets look!

I am Earthy! I'm building my budget and gathering actors as we speak :3 Filming starts in September.

Hey, welcome to the forums... I'm actually new too, obviously. xD I've been on Neopets 11 years; maybe more. But I've also been frozen a few times... haha. I'm kaidela_mer on Neopets and I'm 19. :]

This site is so helpful, I love it! The Avatar Lending Program especially is a total life saver.

Hey, welcome to the forums... I'm actually new too, obviously. xD I've been on Neopets 11 years; maybe more. But I've also been frozen a few times... haha. I'm kaidela_mer on Neopets and I'm 19. :]

This site is so helpful, I love it! The Avatar Lending Program especially is a total life saver.

Welcome to TDN Yuika, call me Neomysterion. I'm a big fan of retro cartoons like Ren & Stimpy.

TDN is the best community that you'll ever visit, filled with lots of Neopets veterans.

Welcome to TDN Yuika, call me Neomysterion. I'm a big fan of retro cartoons like Ren & Stimpy.

TDN is the best community that you'll ever visit, filled with lots of Neopets veterans.

Thanks~

I used to love Ren & Stimpy! And Angry Beavers, and Rocko's Modern Life, etc... not sure if those are considered retro though. :]