Hihihihi~!

Squidmama

Not many! There are only a few more items that have squid in their name that I need! And the squid outfits from the Neomall. After that, all the Octopus things and the cuttlefish and the tentcles! I like the red idea! It'll look so pretty and impressive!

OOoo! They have an avatar! I didn't know that! I must get it! I want the Titanic Squid Avatar somethin' furce. OOo that's so cool! I never went to the bigger colleges, I think the next school I go to will be big like that. With big classrooms filled with students *w* how cool! And yep! It's going to be a horror one and if everything goes according to plan it'll be online by the 31 of October!

You should totally go for the Pirate theme Izzy, with this event tons of pirate items are up for grabs I bet it'll knock the list down a bit! OOh Green Ham! It can be Doctor Susse theme? XD I love some of the pirates. I like pirate lutaris and I just love how seafairing the pets look!

I am Earthy! I'm building my budget and gathering actors as we speak :3 Filming starts in September.

Oh yeah. That titanic squid or whatever its called gives an avatar!

Good luck for your college! :D

Whats the movie on? ( I might have misunderstood what you said about the filming stars and so my question might be irrelevant)

Oh and Yuika, welcome to the forums! :D

I'm Arie! Hope you like it here :D

I got lost. O__O I was so busy yesterday, so I'm just going to spout off parts of the conversation where I'm still on track.

/squiddley glubsquidaglubaglub.

Yeah, Pirate stuff. :D I really want some Neocash to get a key for those treasure chests. I'm not usually into customization, but those piratey items are AMAZING. :D :D :D

I got lost. O__O I was so busy yesterday, so I'm just going to spout off parts of the conversation where I'm still on track.

/squiddley glubsquidaglubaglub.

Yeah, Pirate stuff. :D I really want some Neocash to get a key for those treasure chests. I'm not usually into customization, but those piratey items are AMAZING. :D :D :D

I think they will give the key or something like that so that we can open the Treasure Chests.

Oh gosh, 16! Did you have a huge party? Yaay old people, we're cool, we're full of wisdom 8D I hang out with older people all the time, but I just realized that I'm like the old one now. Haha XD Yaay newness. This place is really rad.

No i feel soooo un-cool 'cause i'm just 12 :sad02:, i'm such a sad girl right know;-)

Well the keys are in the NC Mall. And I have no Neocash. :/ But I Might get some just for the chests. o:

I don't have NC either. I don't like buying it. :|

But what I meant was that after this KI finding event gets over they might give a free key or something.