Tyler's Sprite Komix

Guest Tyler

Guest Tyrant Tyler
LOL, wait is that for real?

Yes, this komik isn't fiction. I did loose my temper last Saturday and I threw my keyboard through my monitor. ((I was going to get rid of the monitor and keyboard soon anyway, this was just more fun.))

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tyrant Tyler
Tyler has a hard throw though.

The monitor was a piece of crap. Several of the pixels on the screen were burnt out and it was a fire hazard. Now I know what that monitor was made of, a hamster wheel and 12 year old cheese. J/K

I really do hope that your temper doesn't get too bad. I really am starting to worry about you. Maybe you should get some fresh are or something. Because seriously, you can donate your old computers to places (or sell them) and they can do GOOD with them. So next time you think about doing that, take a deep breath and walk away. Ask saround to see where the nearest one of these places are and then, once you find one, please take it there, not destroy it. For the safety of you and for others.

((This PSA has been brought to by Mia and her personal life experiences.))

(((For those of you who don't know, PSA stands for Publis Service Annocement.))

:) Now please remember this Tyler we ALL worry about you, RIGHT GUYS?

-glares at those who are unsure or about to say no-

but Mia taking out your anger is a good thing, if you keep it all bottled up, it will overflow the bottle and you get ultra anfry and really do something you regret.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Getting off topic, people!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Tyrant Tyler
It was okay, but I rock more at one framers. *Taunts Tyler and flutters away to my Metroid's Comics board.*

*Punts Metroid clean off a cliff*

Take that you green football!

Guest Tyrant Tyler
is there going to be a new comic today

Right now I am working on that coloring page that was posted on page 14, Its looking pretty good right now if I say so meself... Give me about another hour...