Against the Rules?

xSummer

Is it against the rules to play kq and the two players skip the mini games and allow the computer to pick the winner? Cause both of our computers freeze up when we play a mini game. I thought it wasn't but someone said it was.

I'm not quite sure what you mean - do you both just skip your turns while the mini game happens? Because skipping your turn is against the rules (Which is stupid) but i avoid mini games on the board all the time :/

not skipping a turn i mean when u land on a mini game and the game starts we both don't move and don't play it so the computer randomly picks the winner. i'm really scared now cause i made a board saying who wants to play with me no mini games and now i am afraid neopets is going to freeze me. i sent in a ticket asking tho but im sooo scared

I think as long as you both agree and then don't play, it's fine. It's when you both agree and one of you breaks the agreement and plays that there's a problem.