First Game System?

khaos

I didn't have any consoles as a child. I begged my parents for a Sega or a gameboy, but evidently these things weren't part of their parenting strategy :shiftyeyes_anim: My cousin had a Sega, and I loved the Sonic game that was on it by default. He also had a pretty fun Batman game. My dad did acquire a PC when I was 12-13 years old, which I had fun with :)

A few years ago, I finally got my first console: A Wii. I played a lot of Animal Crossing on it :nerd: The Wii Sports stuff that came with it are also pretty fun. Now I've got an XBox 360, which works a lot better for the sports stuff, because you control everything with your body.

Technically the first "system" I owned was a PC. It was in 1996 and my brother had figured out emulators before they went common. I had the ZSNES and the first ever game I tried my hand at was Chrono Trigger. That game kicked my butt repetitively (I was six at the time), but I learned to beat it and went on to play all SNES classics.

I have been an avid gamer since :) Now I'm a proud owner of a PS2, Nintendo Wii, and a XBox 360. I used to have a modded XBox, but sold it and a Nintendo DS Lite but it was stolen :(

My first game system was just like yours! I got a Gameboy Advanced when i was 6. My first game i received was Pokemon Emerald!

Then i used an emulator to play Red/Blue/Yellow. After that, I got a DS and a 3DS just recently.

My first game console was a nintendo64 and I absolutley loved it! I wish it still worked because I adored all of the oldschool mario games. :P

I believe I also played Zelda games on it... or maybe that on my gamecube. Not quite sure anymore. Haha!

edit: Does anyone remember dreamcast? At least I think that's what it was called....

I received a used NES when I was really young, came with the super mario/duck hunt game I believe..

My first console that I actually owned myself would have been the N64 with super mario 64. (Actually saw a home video recently of me getting it for christmas :O)

Super Nintendo was mine and my brother's first gaming system. We got it at a very young age..he couldn't have been older than 4 or 5, so I was probably 6 or 7?

Now, we have just about every gaming system - Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Gameboy Color (around the house somewhere...), Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64, PSP and we still have the Super Nintendo.

The only more popular gaming system we don't have is Gamecube.

My first game system was a PS1. We had a bunch of those discs they used to give out with previews of games and stuff like Pac Man and Tetris. The first game I remember actually picking out was Spyro and the first Rugrats game. I downloaded the first three Spyro games on my PS3, and I still play them pretty regularly. Actually, if they put the Rugrats game on PS3, I'd definitely play that, too.