Dorina Investigation: Opinions?

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should we continue to pursue the Dorina Investigation?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I'm still not sure what you're talking about.

While the Altador Cup has come to a close, we may still be posting a little more AC-related content, just to give you guys some entertainment. ;) Among the potential content is some information being fed to us by detectives we've hired to try and find out what happened to Dorina Hals, continuing on from both of our previous reports. I'd just like to ask a quick question though - would you like to see more of this content? Or would that just be a disgusting manifestation of our gross Maraqua bias?

Yes! :yes: And I'm not saying that because I play for Maraqua. I think it's an interesting story-line. I'd love to hear more, even if it was a player from a different team.

Or would that just be a disgusting manifestation of our gross Maraqua bias?

Haha, I love this line. TDN totally does have a Maraqua bias, but I can't imagine that anyone minds. Your players too and your entitled to like whatever team you want. Plus, I think Maraqua is generally acknowledge to be a very strong team that everyone likes whether they play for them or not. I'd be more than happy to see a continuation of the story line, it's entertaining and gets me thinking about other neat AC side stories that might exist.

*notices that nobody has voted no*

I know why you made the poll Theo... but I also know how much WORK is put into writing just 1 of those report or story, and I'd hate to see that work going to waste just because a couple people think TDN is biaised towards Maraqua... the year we don't have a Krawk Islander or a Lost Deserter as head of our coverage of course :P.

...the year we don't have a Krawk Islander or a Lost Deserter as head of our coverage of course.

You know, I nearly signed up but I didn't know how much time I would have to do it. I'll put more serious consideration for it in the future.

Anyway, I love the Hals investigation! If TNT won't give us an answer then at least a realistic one would do just as well.

Wow, okay, I guess that's a clear answer. xD

Why not ask Prytariel and search Terror Mountain?

One of our detectives has received some information from Prytariel. ;)

Wow, okay, I guess that's a clear answer. xD

One of our detectives has received some information from Prytariel. ;)

yeah, Prytariel said they're related and haven't seen each other in a long time. ;)