Happy Tuskaninny Day!

hrtbrk

I'm really not a fan of the clothes or the colors. Swamp gas is hideous! Why did they come out with yet another ugly color?

I mean, Woodland is cute, but see-through, although it's cool, is not pretty, and Relic is just pointless.

I like the female clothes & the plushies a lot. Not a big fan of the new colors. I wonder if the Caption Contest picture has anything to do with the trouble on Krawk Island?

I like the female clothes & the plushies a lot. Not a big fan of the new colors. I wonder if the Caption Contest picture has anything to do with the trouble on Krawk Island?

I hope so! I'm on the KILL boards, and everyone is going nuts trying to figure out why we're being eaten by the Kracken.

Hmmm... About time that TNT made another Swamp Gas pet. I thought the Swamp Gas Kau was good, but I like the Tuskaninny a lot better in this hue. :)

Good lifeguard suits as well.

Pretty plushies like always!!! The pirate one is so cute!!!! :wub_anim:

I'm really not a fan of the clothes or the colors. Swamp gas is hideous! Why did they come out with yet another ugly color?

I mean, Woodland is cute, but see-through, although it's cool, is not pretty, and Relic is just pointless.

Well technically your idea about swamp gas being hideous and being ugly is opinionated and further more relic may be pointless to you, but not to others who may find a purpose for it. So your ideas aren't all the way right not saying that others may not agree