Riddles, Riddles, Riddles

jumpingbeans

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DING DING DING!

Riddle: Two fathers and two sons went fishing one day. They were there the whole day and only caught 3 fish. One father said, that is enough for all of us, we will have one each. How can this be possible?

Yep. Sorry. I'm going on vacation today, so no riddles for a week. Sorry. While I'm gone, here's a really, really hard riddle. I doubt any of you will get it. And it's not mine; I'll tell you who's it is later.

Riddle: E

Hint: Looks lonely, doesn't it? Maybe it's lost it's friends.

Oh yeah : You can guess five times a day for this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is getting boring. Parry's the closest, so, hey, I'll accept. My answer was a match. And, yeah, fill the room with light.

Riddle: Polly Perkins was after a talking parrot, so she went to the local pet shop in the hope of securing such a find. She was in luck. The shop assistant assured her that the parrot would learn and repeat any word or phrase it heard. Polly was delighted. However, a week later, the parrot still hadn't spoken a word. Polly returned to the shop to complain, however, it appeared that the assistant was accurate in what he had said, and refused a refund. Why didn't the parrot talk?