Riddles, Riddles, Riddles

jumpingbeans

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Parry got it right.

Riddle:

My first is found in stare, but not in tear.

My second is found in roped, but not in redo.

My third is found in money, but not in omen.

My fourth is found in dearly, but not in relay.

My fifth is found in search, but not in crash.

My sixth is found in sister, but not in sites.

What am I?

Open up the newspaper so that each person is standing on a seperate page

^That. It's still the same newspaper, and besides, it only takes one person to open it, so that there's no contact between them. Or was that not the solution?

Oh, wait, did you mean that they can't be within touching distance of each other?

If it's not within touching distance, do as Parry said, open it & have them stand on each side, but put it in a doorway. Then close the door (the paper being under it) so they can't touch each other.

I hope that made sense . . .

Syrin, you're right! Woot!

And, I don't think I mentioned this yet, and I'm sorry, but only my answer will count from now on. I'm adding that to the rules now.

Riddle: What is put on a table, cut, yet never eaten?

Right!

Riddle: A bus driver was heading down a street in Colorado. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?

Yep.

Riddle:Arnold works on the 28th floor of his building (it's a big building). On normal days, he take the elevator to the 19th floor, then walks the other nine floors up. However, on rainy days, he goes straight up to Floor 28. Why? He would rather go to the 28th floor everyday.

Ah this one always used to stump me. Arnold is a short man. Normally, he can only reach the 19 button but on rainy days, he has an umbrella, making him able to reach the button for the 28th floor :)

(& I'm gonna take a break from answering for awhile to give other people a shot :P)