Asisted Living?

Naamah D.

I'm scared because of my disability I'll have to go to assisted living. Has anyone been through it? I'm scared they'll tell me what to wear, what to eat, what music I can listen to, what video games I can play, and what I can have in my living space. I may not even have to go but just in case I HAVE to know. I cannot believe I have to be in a class with those kind of kids. That school needs to do their job next year. I actually have pottential to have a life outside of Special Olympics.

My life will be so good when I do get my anger under control(I'm having alot of anger). The reason I'm so angry and frustrated is because my mom is, like uber quiet. She blames it on her "Picese tendancies". Zodiac signs are bullcrap IMO(I don't even know how to spell them). I'm getting a few piercings when I move out because my ex-therepast(YES! FINALLY!!!!!)would've flipped out on me. I had my nose pierced but it got infected do to a cold. So I'm getting my septum(a small one), Medusa(center of the upper lip) and alt eyebrow(the skin outside your eyebrow). A few tattoos are also on my agenda. Not to mention my doggie(I have a few names picked out!)

Yuppers, I'll be good to go. So does anyone know what assisted living is like.

• 3 months later...

I don't really know what it is. What disability do you have> I have one to do with the mind, not a physical disability. I get easily upset and cry quite a lot as well, AND I'M 14!.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.