Hooray!! :)

Tank Girl

I've always wanted a dog but have never been in a situation where I could own one - but I am now! I just spoke to the landlady and she said yes!!!!

Me and the boyf are going to start saving for a Chihuahua (my choice, of course :P) which I then hope to breed :D That would be the best job in the world - I want a house full of puppies :woot:

My friend has a lovely little Chihuahua girly called Karma so she'd have a wee fwend :) I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Nice .. but I'm more of a cat person really ... I don't mind dogs .. but I've always had kitties =^_^=

Same here...I've grown up a cat girl, but there are a few breeds I really like(generally middle-sized like border collies and certain shepherds).

Good luck with the doggie! Chihuahuas can be real sweeties.

Just after I posted this we got a call from my boyfriends parents to say that his cat had been hit by a car and had passed away :'(

Awww sorry to hear that. I hope the poor little guy/girl didn't suffer too badly.

Apparently it wasn't quick, which is just horrible to think about. Tett's been sobbing his little heart out all night and he never ever cries cause he's all manly and such. Jeffjeff was a stray kitten that wondered into his house one day and never left, so I think it's extra painful cause it's like Jeff chose him :(

At least he had a good life though, everybody loved him <3

AWW.... poor cat.. one of my friends LOVES cats.. whenever she hears that a cat died she stops talking for a few half hours minutes, then becomes all gloomy. Hope your bf and his family will recover over their loss soon!! :(

AWW.... poor cat.. one of my friends LOVES cats.. whenever she hears that a cat died she stops talking for a few half hours minutes, then becomes all gloomy. Hope your bf and his family will recover over their loss soon!! :(

I'm not surprised about your friend - I do the same thing. It's always sad when a pet dies, or any animal for that matter.

They have nine more cats at home (he and I live together, I'm on about where he's from) so I have no idea how he's going to cope when they pass away, too :(

Thanks Javi x your kind wishes are much appreciated :)

Guest Zazi

Congrats on deciding on getting a dog! I've wanted one for a couple of years now.

I'm sorry to hear about Jeff :( Cats are truly amazing creatures. My sister's cat fell off the 9th floor and survived. We had to give him injections of painkillers every day... it was very painful to watch, but he got through it and is all right now.

I have a question: don't chihuahuas bark a lot?

Congrats on deciding on getting a dog! I've wanted one for a couple of years now.

I'm sorry to hear about Jeff :( Cats are truly amazing creatures. My sister's cat fell off the 9th floor and survived. We had to give him injections of painkillers every day... it was very painful to watch, but he got through it and is all right now.

I have a question: don't chihuahuas bark a lot?

That's incredible! What a lucky kitty! I'm glad he's alright now, that must have been a terrible ordeal :(

Some of them do bark a lot cause they have a bit of a short stuff complex :P It can be easily trained though if you're consistent. I've watched loads of Dog Whisperer and it's really helped to understand how a dogs mind works and how to train properly. Good old Cesar Milan ;)

I'm happy for you! Chihuahua's are so cute. I personally love my Boston terrier, small dogs are the best as long as you teach them not to shriek/bark all the time.

And I'm so sorry about Jeffjeff, Tank Girl. :(

I'm happy for you! Chihuahua's are so cute. I personally love my Boston terrier, small dogs are the best as long as you teach them not to shriek/bark all the time.

And I'm so sorry about Jeffjeff, Tank Girl. :(

I like big dogs. Cane Corsos, Akitas, Boxers, Neopolitan Mastiffs and Huskys. Some small dogs are okay....English Bulldogs, Corgis(Pembroke and Cardigan), and I love Boston Terriers! Typical New England girl. With Chihuahuas I'm always scared I'll crush them o_O

When I move out, if it's okay with wherever I live, I want a rescue dog. Adult of course, I don't have time to potty train. Sorry about JeffJeff. Cats are the most beautiful creatures. I don't know what I'd do without my Judas. I don't know what my brother would do without Tuck.

I had a Dachsund named Gypsy, she got eczma or some skin problem and we couldn't handle it at the time so I gave her to an awesome friend of the family who has a buncha dogs. She was very happy. I wasn't happy when she got into ant hills and got all bit up and I was the one giving her a bath due to her shenanagins <_<

Hi, i have a yorkie and it was very expensive but my parents still bought me one. Chihuahua are a little cheaper but goodluck with the purchace. I really love the neopets charms so i started to make a clay charms and posting them on youtube channel. If you are interested please watch it, it really helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gAfhIKq2_U

Aww congrats! Pets are sooo expensive, and not just the initial cost... to maintain and keep them healthy is hard on your wallet too. I used to have a cat, and after it passed away I just didn't have to money to get a new pet :(

But good for you! Hope you enjoy your times with your new chihuahua!