It's Coltzan Day!

hrtbrk

I like the Desert Gnorbu, though I'm not too fond of Gnorbus. :P

About time that there were some new Coltzan's Shrine prizes as well, I'm sick of the usual Coltzan's Gems and Serf Lenses.

The Gnorbu is supposed to be a peasant ??? but I think it should have more gold .. especially in the beard .. like beard rings .. it'd be awesome

my poem wasn't published ... maybe on Monday ?? would they do that ??? even if it's a little late ?? :mellow: :sad02: :worried: <_<

YAY THEY FINALLY RELEASED THAT FREAKIN CAPE

it's been what, 9 months?

geez.

Finally new items! I'm getting sick of the 50+ (burnt) desert food I have in my SDB

Question 1: Why are you keeping burnt food in your SDB?

Question 2: If you're sick of something, why keep it in your SDB? lol.

Question 1: Why are you keeping burnt food in your SDB?

Question 2: If you're sick of something, why keep it in your SDB? lol.

Answer 1: I just throw everything in my SDB, including hundreds of Piles of Dung :D

Answer 2: I'm not sure of this myself. Usually my inventory is filled up so I quick stock things. I guess I'm too lazy to click the extra "Ok" in the Discard/Donate option or I may accidentally bubble in Discard/Donate for items I don't actually want to.

gnorbu! *fluffy fluffy* and the hidden tower item isn't actually that expensive :3 maybe I'll get one.

The Desert Gnorbu looks like something out of the Old Testament.

My thoughts exactly, LOL, he looks like a character from an animal version of "The Prince of Egypt."

I really like the artwork on it, but I do wonder why they strayed so far from the usual Desert PB style.

Like how there isn't very much gold, and the color are so muted. I dunno, but I still like it.

The Desert Gnorbu doesn't look too bad ... it looks a bit like a camel, actually...

This is genius...I wish they had made him look totally like a camel. Then I would have wanted one for sure!

Have any one of you received one of the new prices????

i got the coltzan plushie yesterday was pretty surprised because i never seem to get anything from those sorts of things

wonder how much i can sell it for?

I suggest selling it fast before prices deflate. Prices have ranged from 80k to as much as 1m. If you can get a good price around 200-300k I suggest taking it. I can't say for sure, though, 'coz it might be a plushie that can only be gotten on Coltzan Day. (in which case it would be very expensive)