Hoarding Neopoints

Vivies

Right now I'm saving up for a Christmas paint brush for my Bori, Cody. There's something about the pure white fur I love, so I won't be spending for awhile.

Right now I'm saving up for a Christmas paint brush for my Bori, Cody. There's something about the pure white fur I love, so I won't be spending for awhile.

Oh no! I wish I had known that. I had one for sale just the other day and would have sold it to you at a discount, but it's gone :( If I manage to get another I will hold on to it for you :)

But I've been hoarding neopoints more lately for a plushie paint brush/bori plushie morphing potion... Haven't quite hit 1mil yet :/

I'm a definitely a spender but I think that's mainly only because my first account was hacked and I was never able to get it back. I was saving back then and lost all of it. So now when I get enough to buy something I want, I buy it.

I like saving but then I also like spending because I like collecting things. Especially stamps, and junk for my gallery. But for me to spend over 20,000 in one day it has to be for something really good that I really want. Like the secret lab map, I recently got.

Yeah. Hit 5 mil. today and I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. It's like I'm afraid to spend NPs .. it's weird because in real life I spent everything almost the moment I get it :D