Unreleased Desert Petpets!

hrtbrk

The Boween is very cute but the Krawk looks kinda . . . flat, I guess is the best word. Then again, does anybody (& I'm putting this as a spoiler in case anyone doesn't know)

keep the Krawk as a PetPet anymore? I mean what's the point when you can turn them into a Neopet which is pretty highly sought after? Aside from selling the PetPet, I mean . . .

keep the Krawk as a PetPet anymore? I mean what's the point when you can turn them into a Neopet which is pretty highly sought after? Aside from selling the PetPet, I mean . . .

I've seen quite a few people with non-Krawk pets that have Krawk petpets. I guess it's a status thing.

WOW!!!! The Boween is just beautiful!!! I love its adorable face :wub_anim:

the boween looks like a hedgehog :P and the krawk looks really nice too

The Krawk looks weirdly proportioned.

@Syrin

They're cute Petpets though, I can see why people would want them. I mean...there are people who have expensive morphing potions or draik eggs in their galleries...it all depends on what people like ;)

I don't mind the Petpet Desert Krawk, but that Desert Boween looks cute enough to own! :wub_anim:

Nice bronze-gold hues by the way on the two of them.