Staff Tournament Prize Shop Open!

hrtbrk

I got the TDN Staff - last I checked, it's only like 30K on the wiz. I'm going to wait a little while and see if it goes up.

do wearables often inflate? That's the main reason I stayed away from the staff. I didn't really like it was was nervous about selling it. I invested in consumables instead.

I got 78255 points, which I suppose ain't sucky or spectacular. I'm iffy about these glitchy wearables, but will definitely be getting some books for future selling =)

I'm saving up the books for my future Kiko, because Velvata has been refusing to read books lately. >_>

Try switching to a different language if you want Velvata to read books. Each pet has random keywords that they will refuse to read/eat, but those random words are different in each language.

I ended up with 93,245. Not sure what to get. I am a little disappointed in the selection. I guess i'll get the book and see if anything else is worth it. Is the shop staying open until next year like the regular prize shop?

I had 90345 points :laughingsmiley: Well that makes up for the altador cup points, I guess.

I bought:

1 TNT staff

1 The Art of Yooyuball

1 Dont Bother Me Earmuffs

4 TNT Shirt

1 TNT Yooyu Plushie

1 Yooyuball Snack Mix

5 Paper Document Garland

3 Broken Ref Whistle

and 20 Box of Leftover Muffins

Wow, that's a lot.

Try switching to a different language if you want Velvata to read books. Each pet has random keywords that they will refuse to read/eat, but those random words are different in each language.

Yeah ... I changed my mind, I'm planning to make my future Kiko the smartest pet.

I got 78255 points, which I suppose ain't sucky or spectacular. I'm iffy about these glitchy wearables, but will definitely be getting some books for future selling =)

Realy?!?!?!??? I will try that! Thanks a lot for the info... ^_^

I don't know what to get. I only have 48K points or something.

Any suggestions? I don't think I want the staff but I want to be able to have as many different items as I can get.

I missed quite a bit and ended up with not a lot of points :( So sad lol. Well at least I got SOMETHING! Good job for all of you guys with lots of points racked up!