Which do you like best?

Dcoolb

I was reminiscing on the past, looking at the old pets and petpets. When I came across these two petpets. I was like "Wow I wish they kept the old one instead!" So, do you agree? Which others do you think they should have kept?

The two I liked were:

newandold.png

(I like the old)

I like the new Buzzler better than the old one in my opinion.

I love the old Chomper, he looked like a shark torpedo, TNT should of kept that look.

More about what Petpet styles I like, I like the old Navibot a lot better than the new one. The old ones remind me of the Mettaur from the Mega Man games.

zz-46.gif120px-Met.jpg

I find the resemblance uncanny to be honest.

• 3 weeks later...

The new chomper kind of just looks like a mechafish. I like the old one way better. The buzzler I could take or leave, since the difference isn't that big.

I like the new Buzzler better than the old one in my opinion.

I love the old Chomper, he looked like a shark torpedo, TNT should of kept that look.

here upside-down :laughingsmiley:

the old buzzler and the new chomper are freaking awesome :woot: :woot: :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

hmm i can take or leave the buzzler but that old chomper is just AWESOME, like with it's stumpy head and crazy jaw! KYA and its little flipper things! You just want to give it a hug and get your nose bitten off! The new one has NOTHING on it! Its all big eyed and not that cute, also I am sure I could beat it in a fight. In conclusion I am with you DcoolB That is one SWEET chomper.

• 3 months later...

I like the new buzzler.

However, I miss the old look of the neopets in general. I played a long time ago, when it first started, but quit after a while and just got back into a few years ago. It was much simpler then and I liked it better that way. I do like Customization to a point, but I miss just painting them. In customization, I feel there's sometimes to much going on and it takes away from the actual neopet. :rolleyes_anim:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping any topics that have not received posts in 21 days or more

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.