Artemis Fowl and Warriors

The Nova ROX

I have read the Artemis Fowl Files as well as Artemis Fowl, Artemis Fowl:The Arctic Incident, Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code, Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception and Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony. I have also read The Supernaturalist, Half Moon Investigations, and The Wish List. I am currently overloaded with the new books our mother has bought-- there must be at least a hundred, and I have read most of them-- so I can't read Benny and Omar yet. I have all these books at home.

I've read Artimeis Fowl 1,2,3,4, but not 5, the Supernaturalist, and I think another one, I'm not surte though.

Plus, I MET Eoin Colfer!

You MET Eoin Colfer? What is he like? When did you meet him? Where did you meet him? Can he still be met there?

I have read every book in the Artemis Fowl series, plus most of the other books Eoin Colfer wrote... I never heard of the Warriors series.

Oh yes. I haven't heard of it either. When I saw the title of this topic, I thought it meant basically Artemis & Co.

You MET Eoin Colfer? What is he like? When did you meet him? Where did you meet him? Can he still be met there?

Yep, I did. :) He is Irish, and you could definetly tell, he is left handed, I met him a while ago, a bookstore named Anderson's Bookstore (REally long drive lol) Maybe, he comes back every once and a while.

I wonder if there will be a 6th Artemis Fowl book...

I don't know about that, but there is supposed to be an Artemis Fowl movie. I heard a rumor from Eoin Colfer. Although, he said tht like 4 years ago.