Artemis Fowl and Warriors

The Nova ROX

I don't know about that, but there is supposed to be an Artemis Fowl movie. I heard a rumor from Eoin Colfer. Although, he said tht like 4 years ago.

lol, I remember that... I got all excited, but reading others replies I suppose there isn't going to be one. so sad. maybe in the future.

Do you have Sunset? I just finished it! Have you heard of the next series? I can hardly stand the torture!!!

OMG OMG

YEA!

i CANT WAIT i so want to see what happens too!

with squirrelflight and brambleclaw's kits! *goes crazy*

um lets see,

the warriors series

is about 4 clans of cats plus star clan,

going through obstacles to survive basically,

but its so excitting! theres a lil cat love, really

heartbreaking deaths of cats, evil cats plotting...and yea xD

Has anypone read the Molly Moon series?

How abouthte Percy Jackson series?

What's the Molly Moon series? What's the Percy Jackson series?

And by the way, isn't that off topic? This topic is about Artemis Fowl and Warriors.

Just wondering. I mena they are books that are in series and are good, so if you think about they are sort of on topic.... a little. Yeah, with the way I think.

Molly Moon is about a girl who can hypnotise people and all her advetures around the world.

Percy Jackson is a boy who is a half -human, half -god aka a demi, and all his adventures with the Greek Gods a satyer, some other demis and stuff.

Ohh, looks like I'm a bit late on this topic. ;)

I've got all the Artemis Fowl books and my sister has all the Warriors. Awesome books.

Haven't heard about Molly Moon and the Percy Jackson books. But I have heard of the Pendragon series & Inkheart. Amazing books -> you absolutely NEED to read them.

Edit: Has any one of you older members heard/read the Sword of Truth books?

I've heard of them. Never really thought about reading them. I have too many big books to finish. One of them is the 2nd of the Peter and the Starcatchers. Thers only two, I think.

Have any of you read the Amoung the Hidden series?

(I know that the way I spell Amoung is not the American way. Everyone tells me that. I think I just have been around to many British sites and Neopians. :P)

I speak British English, since I was born in New Zealand, a former British colony. I haven't ever seen anyone, American or not, spell "among" that way.

I speak British English, since I was born in New Zealand, a former British colony. I haven't ever seen anyone, American or not, spell "among" that way.

I do beleive it is in certain sections of The UK where it said like that.

They are pretty good.

I have only read a couple of them though

Which books are you talking about?