Thanks Mom.......

Naamah D.

Ever since what happened last night, I'm not feeling very loving twoards my favorite guy in the world. I used to daydream about him giving me hugs and letting me squeeze his hands. Now, and this just started today, I feel terrible for even falling in love with him. I don't deserve to be his fan girl or cheerleader. Even though he'd really like for me to be, I just don't feel very enthusiatic about him. It'd really, really hurt him if he actually knew about this. First my mom, dad, and therepast ruined my Neopets for me, and now they have to ruin an everlasting love and caring? Thanks a lot....I really appreciate that. When I had a crush on another celebrity, I used to get very angry about him having a wife and other female fans. With this guy, I'm actually very happy he has a wife because he can get a hug whenever he ask for it, and he doesn't have to be all alone and suffer basically what I'm suffering, a very lonely, unhappy lifestyle. I'm trying to keep in mind that when my Neopets got ruined for me it was temporary and lasted for 2 weeks(that's my guesstimate), so I really hope this is temporary. Thoughts?

I know it can be hard, but try not to let what other people say about things you care about get you down. If it's that important, in the end, your feelings won't waver unless your actual feelings about it change.

I love him again! Yay! I posted on his Facebook wall. He also has two tattoos I've never seen before and I really think they suit him. And in my previous post when I said he looked like he gained weight, he didn't. He's still his scrawney self. Kinda too late to put on weight because of all those beautiful tattoos. It also looks like he's growing his hair out because it's a lot longer than usual. If he is growing his pitch black hair out I can't wait to see what it looks like when he's done!

• 1 month later...

i have same feeling, everyone should thank her or his mother

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.